Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

On 7/27/2023 at 9:34 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

Anecdotal also, but I treated 35-50 COVID patients a day for the better part of 2020 and early 2021. All the talk then was about the overactivity of the immune system causing a massive inflammatory cascade and looking for ways to break the chain of the reaction. I didn't hear any clotting talk until way later in 2021 after the vaccine was becoming more widespread. 

Again, this is just my experience. 

#1 cause of most disease. 

• Like 2

I have a question for all that had covid. Have you had a long term issue with swallowing certain foods since? Both my wife and myself have. Especially breads. (Although I dont eat them much)

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
34 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have a question for all that had covid. Have you had a long term issue with swallowing certain foods since? Both my wife and myself have. Especially breads. (Although I dont eat them much)

No, never.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

No for us. sinus problems yes. Has gotten better.  But going back to beginning of February before Covid got all the news that is when I would wake up every morning and have to blow my nose 15 plus times. 
now only couple times in morning. Also had a headache almost everyday till last summer 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Remember when Trump compared Covid to the flu?  Yeah.

So much COVID misinformation was a direct result of people reflexively denying everything Trump said.  Makes me wish he'd come out in support of mask mandates and closing down the economy.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Remember when Trump compared Covid to the flu?  Yeah.

need to jumpstart the jab program, so they can ramp up the spread of the next covid variant thru the jab.

they probably won't even need a new covid scare to get the sheeple to jump for the annual jab

The new vaccines are as great as those "Rusty Jones" under rustproofing spraying deals. The salesmen/dealer are for profit but only the decals on your car window and it's about as much as it is a baseball card.

175px-RustyJoneslogo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

CarpetCrawler
On 7/28/2023 at 5:30 PM, Spartacus said:

are these the fibrous clots, some feet in length - which have never been seen before to this extent?

Honestly, I've only seen cases where it was to that extent a couple of times, but both were men in their 30s.

Again this is just anecdotal and from my own mind, it's something that caught my attention, only recently. I need to read up a lot more on it, but now I've seen two young, vaccinated people who develop calcification of their aorta resulting in an aortic aneurisms that needs surgical repair. I had one in their 30s a few months ago and didn't think much of it, but I just received a patient in their 20s who had a scan done a year before COVID showing no calcification in the aorta at all (which you would expect) and this year an aneurism was found with calcification determined to be the cause....and unfortunately, this surgery did not go well. 

Just my observations, but I hope there are doctors looking into it and hopefully I can find information on it. 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
22 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I've definitely have had swallowing issues since COVID. It could be aging, but I never had problems before I had COVID. 

I can't drink carbonated beverages too quickly anymore, or it backs up in my esophagus and won't go down. I've had a couple of embarrassing episodes in public with that. Also, certain things will get caught in the very back of my throat, and don't want to go down so I have to hack them back up. Tiny bits of chewed-up peanuts and little bits of fresh fruit or raw vegetables seem to be the biggest culprits. I work with Speech Therapists daily, so I know the best ways to swallow so you clear the back of your throat too, but it won't go down. I can't say I have had trouble with bread though. 

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I've definitely have had swallowing issues since COVID. It could be aging, but I never had problems before I had COVID. 

I can't drink carbonated beverages too quickly anymore, or it backs up in my esophagus and won't go down. I've had a couple of embarrassing episodes in public with that. Also, certain things will get caught in the very back of my throat, and don't want to go down so I have to hack them back up. Tiny bits of chewed-up peanuts and little bits of fresh fruit or raw vegetables seem to be the biggest culprits. I work with Speech Therapists daily, so I know the best ways to swallow so you clear the back of your throat too, but it won't go down. I can't say I have had trouble with bread though. 

seems your throat has been programmed to keep out healthy stuff, but allow bread and highly processed carbs

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

seems your throat has been programmed to keep out healthy stuff, but allow bread and highly processed carbs

Oh my GOD you're an idiot.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/arbitrator-rules-mass-state-troopers-who-lost-jobs-over-covid-19-vaccine-refusal-be-reinstated/72W5UNB25BBEXGURS6PYBYTCYU/?taid=64cd7876c01d0e0001ab0214&utm_campaign=trueAnthem_manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

BOSTON — An independent arbitrator rules in favor of Massachusetts State Police Troopers, who were previously fired for seeking vaccine exemption during COVID-19, to be reinstated with full back pay.

The arbitrator has found that the Department of the State Police did violate the Trooper’s rights to “anti-discrimination and affirmative action when they were denied reasonable accommodations for their sincerely held religious beliefs.”

On Friday an arbitrator ruled in favor of the eight Troopers to have the option to be reinstated after an extended legal battle with the Commonwealth and Department of the State Police.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Ummm

I'm shocked.  Shocked I tell you.

About as shocked as I will be upon hearing that Biden, Harris, Fauci, Trudeau, etc didn't take the real vaccine when they posed for their photo ops

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, devnull said:

I'm shocked.  Shocked I tell you.

About as shocked as I will be upon hearing that Biden, Harris, Fauci, Trudeau, etc didn't take the real vaccine when they posed for their photo ops

What about Moderna, j&j and AstraZeneca?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, Ann said:

Moderna says too bad for you…

It's been that way for nearly 50 years.  Ever since the pharmaceutical industry demanded indemnification against Swine Flu vaccines the government demanded they make. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1