Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Share some music thread

Joe

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Fun fact: Queen rented all the bikes for the video.

Then received a bill to replace all the bike seats after the rental company saw the video with all the naked women riding the bikes.

I had to embed one video and link to the original as YouTube won't embed the original because of the content.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:56 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

Now that's some music : )))

Ever listen to The Pressley Girls? Appalachian sisters that play some sweet tunes. They used to just post music, but recently became "monetized" on YouTube so now they post all sorts of stuff unfortunately. Worth digging for the music.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Sometimes, after a long, and deeply satisfying day of work (7 AM until 1:30 AM), a man requires a few minutes of Gerry Rafferty.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Sometimes, after a long, and deeply satisfying day of work (7 AM until 1:30 AM), a man requires a few minutes of Gerry Rafferty.

Interesting.  Would've expected Baker Street if going for Gerry Rafferty.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
5 hours ago, Taro T said:

Interesting.  Would've expected Baker Street if going for Gerry Rafferty.

I love that song as well, but I was thinking about my wife at the time, because I haven’t really seen her much over the past week.

I moved my business to a new, much better location, and have literally been sleeping here and working 16-20 hour days to make this move happen without any dip in business.

Right down the line always gets me when I’m thinking about her.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I love that song as well, but I was thinking about my wife at the time, because I haven’t really seen her much over the past week.

I moved my business to a new, much better location, and have literally been sleeping here and working 16-20 hour days to make this move happen without any dip in business.

Right down the line always gets me when I’m thinking about her.

Huh, I can't sing worth a damn, but I like to hear my wife sing.

My kids know when I do this...just before I walk through the door getting home from work, I'll put a song in my head and be singing it while I'm coming into the house.  Usually she takes over for me -- that's my goal.  Sometimes she asks what the hell I was singing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...