Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 hours ago, Spartacus said:

that's because kids in the 70s were not jabbed 72 times before kindergarden with magic to "protect" them 

And just ignore the fact that there was a peanut farmer in the White House in the late 70s, and peanut oil consumption has quadrupled since, from 44MT to 160MT. 

Has nothing to do with vaccines.  It has everything to do with the FDA forcing Americans to ingest biodiesel for Jimmy Carter's benefit.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And just ignore the fact that there was a peanut farmer in the White House in the late 70s, and peanut oil consumption has quadrupled since, from 44MT to 160MT. 

Has nothing to do with vaccines.  It has everything to do with the FDA forcing Americans to ingest biodiesel for Jimmy Carter's benefit.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!! 

Actually all joking aside, I think the ailments we have ben seeing and untimely deaths is from both the effects from shots and from Covid. I started all over the place with my BP the month I got Covid and never quite leveled out for me until I did the metabolic cleanse in September. One September too late I believe. BTW, Unvaxed but twice Covid

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And don't forget Big Peanut's subliminal Psyops

• 3 weeks later...

DeSantis vindicated on critical race theory in schools (msn.com)

What Florida law proscribes additionally, however, is any curriculum designed to “indoctrinate” students into thinking any person “is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously, solely by virtue of his or her race or sex” or that any person “by virtue of his or her race or sex” bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex.”

This is exactly what the Advanced Placement curriculum designed by the College Board did before DeSantis said he would block the use of the AP African American Studies course in Florida public high schools.

Democrats and their media allies frequently claim the teaching of critical race theory in schools is a myth. Critical race theory, they smugly insist, is a graduate-level topic not taught in elementary and secondary education. But after DeSantis fought back and said the AP course violated state law, the College Board agreed with him and backed down, removing writers and scholars from the curriculum who even the New York Times admits are “associated with critical race theory.”

Among many other objectionable items the College Board removed from its curriculum were extensive essays supporting financial reparations for slavery. The curriculum claimed it was just fostering “debate” on the subject, but a lack of interest in debate was revealed in the total lack of material in the course critical of the idea. This is “textbook” indoctrination and a clear violation of Florida’s law.

The College Board claims it had already removed the critical race theory elements before DeSantis’s criticism. But it’s clear the changes were a response to apt political pressure.

DeSantis wants to give Florida college students an anti-woke option. What's the big deal? (msn.com)

The fact he won in a landslide – by nearly 20 percentage points – is indicative that many Floridians support the governor and want to see him follow through on his campaign promises to eradicate "wokeness."

But efforts to transform New College – by far the smallest in the state university system at fewer than 700 students – into a more conservative, classical liberal arts institution? 

That’s a terrible conspiracy! 

The new dustup is over DeSantis’ makeover of one of the dozen four-year institutions in the state college network. The governor recently gave the trustee board of the Sarasota-based New College of Florida a major shakeup, appointing six members

Of course, DeSantis specifically chose a few trustees he knew would rile the left. Chief among them is Christopher Rufo, a Manhattan Institute scholar who has almost single-handedly driven a revolution against critical race theory in schools and has now turned to targeting the “diversity, equity and inclusion” trend in the academic world. 

Similarly, DeSantis appointed Matthew Spalding, a vice president and dean of Michigan’s Hillsdale College to the board. The small private liberal arts college – and my alma mater – frequently gets national attention for its independent stance and conservative marketing. 

I have no doubt that some people hear that and assume DeSantis’ goal is to create a bunch of conservative clones. But that’s the opposite of what a liberal arts education does. This kind of education is about giving young adults the tools and the background to think critically and pursue the truth – not indoctrination from either side.

“I don't see this as a question having to do with the left or right at all,” Spalding told me. “The problem in the current environment is that education has become politicized not by Republicans and Democrats or left and right, but really postmodernism and a complete rejection of the very grounding of education.”

• Like 1

https://www.outkick.com/new-study-shows-covid-poses-exceptionally-low-risks-to-kids-further-discrediting-school-closures/

COVID policies on schools and children were even less defensible than originally believed, according to a new study.

The study, which was published by the JAMA Network, showed that kids are more than 100 times less likely to die from COVID than adults.

It also found that mortality rates by age group were astonishingly low. For infants under the age of 1, COVID death rates were 4.3 deaths per 100,000. Amongst those aged 1 to 4 years, rates were 0.6 per 100,000. For 5 to 9 year olds, it was 0.4 per 100,000. 0.5 per 100,000 for 10 to 14 year olds, and 1.8 per 100,000 in those aged 15 to 19 years.

Yet teacher’s unions, experts, politicians and the media did their best to ensure schools would close and remain closed.

In some parts of the country, masks have become a recurring, potentially permanent part of in person schooling. Despite being entirely discredited as a useful intervention.

COVID was never much of a danger to children. But the unnecessary fears, anxieties, partisan misinformation and activism of teacher’s unions certainly was.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/maryland-considering-bill-would-allow-vaccination-children-without-parents-consent

The State of Maryland has introduced a bill for consideration (Senate Bill 378) that would allow healthcare workers to vaccinate a child who is deemed "able to understand the benefits and potential consequences of getting vaccinated" without parental consent.  The determined age of consent for a child to "choose" to be vaccinated is 14, though, such laws are often a slippery slope as guidelines and goalposts can be adjusted once a bill is passed to include even younger people.

It should be noted that Maryland law prevents children of 14 or older to refuse vaccination ordered by parents.  In other words, they are considered competent enough to get vaccinated without parent's knowledge, but not competent enough to refuse vaccination with parent's knowledge.  The push among some states to provide or legalize medical procedures on minors without advising parents has been growing in multiple sectors of healthcare the past few years, from abortions to gender affirmation surgeries.

• Angry 1

This is something that perplexes me.

There are plenty of examples of teachers finding it necessary to explain stuff they're doing they've been told not to do.

Don't have books showing how little boys can suck each other's dicks.

Don't teach CRT.

Don't tell your students how you're a dyke who loves to make your students pledge allegiance to their rainbow flag.

Yet these purveyors of education for your pre-teen children are stupid enough to record themselves telling everyone that they're going to do whatever the hell they want.

If your kid is in a public school, you need to pull them out immediately.

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is something that perplexes me.

There are plenty of examples of teachers finding it necessary to explain stuff they're doing they've been told not to do.

Don't have books showing how little boys can suck each other's dicks.

Don't teach CRT.

Don't tell your students how you're a dyke who loves to make your students pledge allegiance to their rainbow flag.

Yet these purveyors of education for your pre-teen children are stupid enough to record themselves telling everyone that they're going to do whatever the hell they want.

If your kid is in a public school, you need to pull them out immediately.

What grade is this?

Because I can remember as early as first grade, I chose what I wanted to read, not my teacher.  

(And I chose Jaws...because what five year old doesn't like sharks?  I was a weird kid.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

So...armed community watch, rotating responsibility to cover the bus stop, anyone who comes out of the facility and gets within...let's say, six feet (there's got to be some legally mandated distance they have to stay away) gets popped.

That woman's going to be okay with that parental responsibility?

• Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I hope the school at least suspended this jackass. I do find it appalling that the kid was not charged after the complaint was made Tuesday morning. It does not take very long to draw up a misdemeanor information or felony complaint.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Koko said:

I hope the school at least suspended this jackass. I do find it appalling that the kid was not charged after the complaint was made Tuesday morning. It does not take very long to draw up a misdemeanor information or felony complaint.

I went to that school in the early '70's. 🥴