Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

On 3/19/2023 at 10:57 AM, Foxx said:

Because... because... ... ... "we don't know how to improve the quality of our education..."

The new normal:

“The New Normal”: New York to Lower Math and English Proficiency Standards Due to Poor Test Results

I can tell you firsthand that, being in the trades, craftsmanship's days are numbered. In the not too distant future, you are not going to be able to find anyone who knows how to work with the delicacy that instills a quality product.

It is a trickle down effect that began back in the early '80's when they allowed the calculator to be brought into the math classroom.

The scene in Apollo 13 that always gets me is when the mission control guys are using slide rules to make uber critical calculations under severe time pressure. A couple generations later I see people confused when my daughter makes change for a box of Girl Scout cookies.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

gearing up early for Christmas

https://www.outkick.com/anti-white-bishop-calls-black-parents-to-tell-children-santa-is-not-real/

It takes a special kind of mind to wake up on March 24 and randomly demand parents of black children cease association with Santa Claus.

The Anti-White Bishop has taken issues with Santa Claus.

Swan calls for parents of black children to reveal the truth immediately, that Santa does not exist:

IMG_6240-1-1024x448.jpeg

It would seem a bit unfair to black kids to prevent them from enjoying the magic of a man who brings them the gifts of which they dream. Doing so would certainly derail the Christmas experience for black children.

But Talbert Swan sees it otherwise. He hates Santa Claus. He considered him a demon.

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

gearing up early for Christmas

https://www.outkick.com/anti-white-bishop-calls-black-parents-to-tell-children-santa-is-not-real/

It takes a special kind of mind to wake up on March 24 and randomly demand parents of black children cease association with Santa Claus.

The Anti-White Bishop has taken issues with Santa Claus.

Swan calls for parents of black children to reveal the truth immediately, that Santa does not exist:

IMG_6240-1-1024x448.jpeg

It would seem a bit unfair to black kids to prevent them from enjoying the magic of a man who brings them the gifts of which they dream. Doing so would certainly derail the Christmas experience for black children.

But Talbert Swan sees it otherwise. He hates Santa Claus. He considered him a demon.

It's not about Santa, Christmas, or white people.  It's about attention, and he's getting it.

• Cheers 1

yeah -

no difference between education in Illinois and what is happening in Florida under DeSantis

if only Ron would make my insurance go down

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/power-every-level-brags-chicago-teachers-union-200-members-skip-school-political-workshop

Some 200 CTU members skipped school Thursday for what’s supposedly an annual delegates’ training conference, but the CTU’s own description makes clear it was about expanding its vast political goals — through schools.

“Power At Every Level” Delegates Conference” is the the CTU’s own headline on their description.

It was a day full of workshops and training “about building power from the school buildings to the district and charter networks to the highest levels of political power in the city,” the CTU says. One session was on the CTU’s three-year strategic plan, which was about “how mobilizing in school buildings is critical to realizing the full potential of this particular moment….” It went on:

Winning the mayor’s office is, of course, a high priority, but it’s just one piece of the puzzle. Everything we do builds on the organizational foundations we forge in our school buildings and communities across the city, and this is what will make our three-pronged strategy of mayoral representation, bargaining strong charter and district contracts, and winning a pro-educator elected school board a reality.

Another session was about why school leadership needs to “build power” on topics that included “Teaching Through Trauma,” “Green Schools,” and “Assertive Grievance Handling.”

On 4/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, B-Man said:

FsrBxIDaQAEKig5-584x730.jpeg

Don't laugh

Somebody gonna eventually self identify as a cartoon character

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Don't laugh

Somebody gonna eventually self identify as a cartoon character

Most people on the road today already seem to self-identify as Wile E. Coyote.

And my wife is perfectly free - in fact, I encourage her - to self-identify as Jessica Rabbit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And my wife is perfectly free - in fact, I encourage her - to self-identify as Jessica Rabbit.

My card

10227056515_8cb331b0c9.jpg

On 4/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, B-Man said:

FsrBxIDaQAEKig5-584x730.jpeg

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

41 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

My card

10227056515_8cb331b0c9.jpg

Please notice, Wile E only has 3 fingers! Someone wasn't there to lend support during his time of crisis!

And it was BOTH hands!

image.png.f1e2605d382eccb4792c1dba26c632a2.png

• Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
37 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Please notice, Wile E only has 3 fingers! Someone wasn't there to lend support during his time of crisis!

And it was BOTH hands!

image.png.f1e2605d382eccb4792c1dba26c632a2.png

Also notice he's not wearing pants....and I don't see any 3 piece set swaying in the breeze.

I guess he was ahead of his time.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Also notice he's not wearing pants....and I don't see any 3 piece set swaying in the breeze.

I guess he was ahead of his time.

Our cartoons were woke before we even knew what woke was! :flypig:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.D6bbEEQh0B8WuwRFxqWG6QHaEm%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=3037de7cbd2d07ff52a14d0369d485db46dcfdbe316242cc33e7d08b43e2755d&ipo=images

Edited by Cinga
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Also notice xe's not wearing pants....and I don't see any 3 piece set swaying in the breeze.

I guess xe was ahead of his time.

FTFY

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, devnull said:

FTFY

Are you saying this whole time it was Wile XE Coyote and we didn't know because the X is silent?

:excited:

• Haha 2

https://www.outkick.com/liberal-parents-more-likely-to-raise-depressed-children-with-substance-abuse-issues/

A new report has revealed that in a stunning turn of an events, liberal parents are significantly more likely to raise depressed children with substance abuse issues.

According to Sax, liberal parents engage in “aggressively permissive” parenting styles. That leads to a lack of proper authority and discipline as children mature.

Instead of instructing children how to behave, these parents attempt to influence their kids by modeling what they want to see.

Sax referenced a specific instance with a six year old girl. The girl’s mother refused to tell her to open her mouth for a sore throat inspection, saying it was “her body, her choice.”

Permissive Liberal Parents Let Children Get Involved In ‘Toxic Culture’

Kids need to learn discipline and proper behavior to avoid engaging in the worst excesses of modern culture.

Which is exactly the opposite of what liberals do when raising them, according to Sax.

• Cheers 2