Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

How much is Columbia a year!? I'd demand a refund.

I wonder how many Columbia students said "no" that they cut out.  

These videos are always cherry-picked...but the fact that they can cherry-pick "yes" answers at all is embarrassing to Columbia.  Or should be.

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wonder how many Columbia students said "no" that they cut out.  

These videos are always cherry-picked...but the fact that they can cherry-pick "yes" answers at all is embarrassing to Columbia.  Or should be.

Well ok, but I want you to know I am voting for the VP candidate.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Well ok, but I want you to know I am voting for the VP candidate.

Of course.  He was added to the ticket as a conspiracy to manipulate the election in my favor.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Koko said:

My guess is that within 3 years, they'll be crying about the lack of Alumni donations.

And will NOT be able to see the correlation between that issue and their current decisions.  Much less the causative effect their current decisions have on that.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And will NOT be able to see the correlation between that issue and their current decisions.  Much less the causative effect their current decisions have on that.

Sure they will.  But they'll claim it's not their fault, their alumni are just racist.  

And not perceive the cognitive dissonance in that.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Sure they will.  But they'll claim it's not their fault, their alumni are just racist.  

And not perceive the cognitive dissonance in that.

Yeah, that's probably more accurate for most of them.  But pretty sure there'll still be plenty that don't even see a correlation between the 2.

Billsandhorns

Maybe they just keep raising tuition and other fees. They are already guaranteed money through student loans and with tapioca "forgiving" them, there is less incentive to lower costs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The American Federation of Teachers' (AFT) "Together Educating America’s Children" conference,

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't call it "Together Educating America's Children in Homosexuality," just so they could get the TEACH acronym.

I've been to one of those conferences, when I contracted there.  Trust me, this is of very little significance.  Mostly those conferences are just drinking binges.  

On 7/21/2023 at 12:44 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't call it "Together Educating America's Children in Homosexuality," just so they could get the TEACH acronym.

I've been to one of those conferences, when I contracted there.  Trust me, this is of very little significance.  Mostly those conferences are just drinking binges.  

When I was single I met enjoyed meeting teachers. I truly enjoyed meeting educational administrators.

They wear a crown in their own mind, they believe themselves immune from the beliefs and powers of the community. All you have to/had to do was listen to their bullshit, let them drink as they continue to ramble and as they go on they feel their power is stronger. Then they just seek any admiration they can find. Teachers and nurses are the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ann said:

I like Libs of TikTok, but if you're going to say someone was terminated, you probably ought not post a picture of the statement saying that the person is "now in a different role"...

Being fired is far different than the district taking care of that shitbag by giving them some other role involving kids.

• Cheers 3