Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Funny how so many more people became concerned what was going on on campuses after the Israel/Hamas flare up, but had no problem with conservative voices being censored, organizations being kicked off campus, and speakers being driven out from presenting before that:

And not a single mention of China, or the things I mentioned above, as the author's only concern is support for Israel, not other voices being silenced and driven away.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

image.png

Strange how all this started after banning lawn darts, toy guns that look like real guns, and EasyBake Ovens with 100W incandescent light bulbs

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Lion's aren't exotic either.  They're basically vermin.  And they taste like shit.  

You gotta know how to cook them. Now Whooping Crane! Thats good stuff!

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Lion's aren't exotic either.  They're basically vermin.  And they taste like shit.  

I haven’t had it, but mountain lion is actually pretty highly regarded among western big game hunters who have had it. I haven’t heard or read anything about how African lions taste.

Edited by Chandemonium

On 11/21/2023 at 1:59 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Everyone I went to school with went to school with an autistic kid.

That no one got this is unsurprising in this shallow pond. Thank you for your sacrifice. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boyst said:

That no one got this is unsurprising in this shallow pond. Thank you for your sacrifice. 

its not that nobody got it.  we just didn't pay attention because it's just Tom saying Tom things

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

its not that nobody got it.  we just didn't pay attention because it's just Tom saying Tom things

Of course, everyone ignores the autistic kid.  I'm gonna go sit by myself in the sandbox and eat sand.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, everyone ignores the autistic kid.  I'm gonna go sit by myself in the sandbox and eat sand.

We're not ignoring you because you're autistic.

We just don't really like you

:peep: