Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Billsandhorns
11 hours ago, Ann said:

No words

So, she's investigated and can say with certainty that this boy in a dress attacked multiple girls for other reasons?What were the reasons by chance?

6 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

So, she's investigated and can say with certainty that this boy in a dress attacked multiple girls for other reasons?What were the reasons by chance?

Mean Tweets?

• Like 2

She is 100% on target

This Is An Excellent Watch This Is What Should Be Happening In Every School Board Meeting Nationwide

"Hello everyone, I've been coming here for five years now and I was going to talk to you about some practical things that I thought you could change about 3210. But I've changed my mind. I've been really confused over the last five years as to why we spend 45 minutes to an hour of every public meeting, talking about how great everyone is and how great everything is in the schools and now I figured it out. I figured it out because all these people came here to defend you all from hurtful words.

This is obnoxious. Let me just say, there is one goal for the educational system. It should be to prepare children to enter careers, to be productive members of society. It is not a counseling session. It is not a self-help area. It is not somewhere to find yourself. And we should not be led by the children, for goodness sake.

The children are called dependents for a reason. They depend on us, who have fully developed brains feel your way through life. The issues that we are talking about, we are bringing you statistics, we are talking about scholastics, we are talking about funding, we are talking about busing, we are talking about trying to figure out how to make our children be as successful as possible. And I am sure that that is your goal. And what we have been called tonight is what they're claiming that we're saying to children, we're having an adult conversation. There are not children in this room.

We aren't going into the schools them names. They call us Marxists and hateful and bigots and everything else under the sun. Well let me tell you, less than 5% of the entire population of North Carolina identifies as LGBTQ. You guys all claim you want democracy. Well you know what democracy is? It's the majority plus one. It's 50 plus one. You know what? More than 50% of the people in this state claim that they believe in God, Almighty

God who made us male and female, God who made God who said that we must protect our children. The fact that we can stand up here and we know, we can brag about all of the wonderful graduations, but we know...

We know the statistics. 50% of children did not pass their end of grade tests. What are we celebrating? We have children coming up here telling us how horrible the mental health crisis is. Why? Most of us went to public school, and all of our peers are not in mental health crises. We have to ask ourselves, what are we doing to our children? I'm going to say, we are discussing things with them that they are not emotionally, intellectually, and morally able to handle. That is what is causing the anxiety. That is what is causing the depression.

That is what is causing the confusion. We need our children to be able to be children, to be able to be innocent, to be able to enjoy childhood and not know all of the drama and all of the difficulties in adult life. That is what we want. We want our children to be able to read and write and to think for themselves, and we demand that the children who fear God are protected in your schools.”

• Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

This is not good

This is why they want to get rid of standardized testing. College is entirely a credentialing institution, not an institution of actual learning, and test scores make it hard for them to credential braindead leftists.

The solution? Get rid of anything that objectively quantifies an applicant’s actual ability, making it that much easier to credential by ideology and identity.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

How much does Standford cost per year?

Stanford teacher suspended for allegedly separating out Jewish students in class as ‘colonizers’

A Stanford University lecturer has been suspended for allegedly making Jewish students stand in a corner while branding them “colonizers” — while also downplaying the Holocaust and defending murderous Hamas terrorists as “freedom fighters.”

Students said the lecturer, who was not identified, opened two freshman classes Tuesday by saying the lesson would be on colonialism, the co-presidents of Stanford’s Israeli Student Association told the San Francisco Chronicle.

He then blamed the war raging between Israel and Hamas on “Zionists” — supporters of a movement for the protection of an independent Jewish state.

The lecturer also reportedly justified the slaughter of more than 1,300 Israelis by Hamas terrorists over the weekend, saying it was part of Palestinians’ resistance.

The teacher then asked Jewish students to raise their hands, separated them from their belongings and ordered them to stand in a corner, saying that is what Jews were doing to Palestinians, according to Nourya Cohen, one of the Israeli association presidents.  

“He asked how many Jews died in the Holocaust,” said Cohen. When someone said 6 million, “he said, ‘Yes. Only 6 million

</snip>

• Angry 1

A few million here, a few million there... pretty soon it adds up to real cash.

Billionaires who have pumped $500m into Ivy League schools back out over failure to condemn the Hamas terror attack on Israel: Harvard and UPenn face losing hundreds of millions in future endowments
* Up to $487million could be lost amid rising tensions between Israel and Palestine
* Billionaires Ken Griffin and former US Ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr have stripped their support for Harvard and University of Pennsylvania

</snip>

• Applause 1

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

A few million here, a few million there... pretty soon it adds up to real cash.

Billionaires who have pumped $500m into Ivy League schools back out over failure to condemn the Hamas terror attack on Israel: Harvard and UPenn face losing hundreds of millions in future endowments
* Up to $487million could be lost amid rising tensions between Israel and Palestine
* Billionaires Ken Griffin and former US Ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr have stripped their support for Harvard and University of Pennsylvania

</snip>

Lol. Watch how quickly their ethics do a 180 turn.

• Like 2

Two years ago I enrolled in an online course at UCLA law. I kid you not when I say my final exam essay was to argue against Project Veritas by representing the arguments of the New York Times in their ongoing defamation case.

For weekly extra credit in this class, we were encouraged to show proof of attending various social justice events. Imagine attending a protest for extra credit?

I declined to attend these events but I am sharing this experience now to underscore just how severe indoctrination has become across college campuses. Professors will literally offer to improve your grade if you attend a protest or “get involved” in a variety of their left-leaning causes

. In this same class, the assigned textbook stated that Donald Trump gassed protesters on his way to visit the church during BLM riots. It was a literal printed lie in a university textbook. I of course argued with my professor and the students who were convinced it did actually take place.

People do not realize the state of college campuses today and how nearly impossible it is for students not to fall victim to the lies they are learning in their classrooms.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ann said:

Two years ago I enrolled in an online course at UCLA law. I kid you not when I say my final exam essay was to argue against Project Veritas by representing the arguments of the New York Times in their ongoing defamation case.

For weekly extra credit in this class, we were encouraged to show proof of attending various social justice events. Imagine attending a protest for extra credit?

I declined to attend these events but I am sharing this experience now to underscore just how severe indoctrination has become across college campuses. Professors will literally offer to improve your grade if you attend a protest or “get involved” in a variety of their left-leaning causes

. In this same class, the assigned textbook stated that Donald Trump gassed protesters on his way to visit the church during BLM riots. It was a literal printed lie in a university textbook. I of course argued with my professor and the students who were convinced it did actually take place.

People do not realize the state of college campuses today and how nearly impossible it is for students not to fall victim to the lies they are learning in their classrooms.

The federal govt should not be in the college loan business.

Loans should have to come from the college.  When the college stops getting paid back you'll see the college offering fewer stupid programs and classes for stupid people. 

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

Billionaire Victoria's Secret founder Leslie Wexner has officially cut all ties and financial support to Harvard in a blistering letter after Harvard's "dismal failure" condemning the Hamas terror attacks. 

Hamas Harvard: FAFO. 

"We are stunned and sickened by the dismal failure of Harvard’s leadership to take a clear and unequivocal stance against the barbaric murders of innocent Israeli civilians," their nonprofit said.

"Harvard’s leadership were indeed tiptoeing, equivocating, and we, like former Harvard President Larry Summers cannot ‘fathom the administration’s failure to disassociate the university and condemn the statement’ swiftly." 

“That should not have been that hard."

"In the absence of this clear moral stand, we have determined that the Harvard Kennedy School and the Wexner Foundation are no longer compatible partners."

Yikes.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1