Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, devnull said:

We're not ignoring you because you're autistic.

We just don't really like you

:peep:

Because I'm not just autistic, I'm an autistic Nazi.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's not just because you're autistic

Nor is it just because you're an autistic Nazi.

It's because you're an autistic Nazi pedantic orifice.

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

And we have no choice but to fund this by force

And... you can't even fire them.

Someone wake me from this nightmare.

• Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
On 11/25/2023 at 9:28 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Alright, you're beginning to win me over, Gimme a couple more and we might just get there.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I'm not a fan of any government creature calling for the resignation of a private-sector person.

A Private sector person who works at an institution that received 625 million dollars from taxpayers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

A Private sector person who works at an institution that received 625 million dollars from taxpayers.

Understood. However, the correct solution is not for a government creature to solicit the resignation of a private sector person. That is an abuse of power. Threatening to take away funding, or some other remedy if things don't change, would be the proper route.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
Just now, Foxx said:

Understood. However, the correct solution is not for a government creature to solicit the resignation of a private sector person. That is an abuse of power. Threatening to take away funding, or some other remedy if things don't change, would be the proper route.

I agree, that school should not be getting a dime of federal money anyway IMO, They have enough stashed away in endowments  to operate for a long time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

I agree, that school should not be getting a dime of federal money anyway IMO, They have enough stashed away in endowments  to operate for a long time. 

Then we would be able to send that money to Ukraine! /neo-war monger swamp creature, probably

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Harvard's current endowment is $50.9 BILLION dollars Why they are getting one penny from the government, I don't know. Why they care about current lost fundraising, I don't know. Why they have tuition, I don't know. 

The money they have is true F-U money, and there is nothing anyone can do about it as they churn out spox that are indoctrinated with whatever the hell Harvard wants them to be indoctrinated with. The question is: who at Harvard has decided Jews bad, Hamas good?

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Harvard is about as private sector as Huawei.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 12/5/2023 at 7:29 PM, Ann said:

Harvard's current endowment is $50.9 BILLION dollars Why they are getting one penny from the government, I don't know. 

Because universities don't fund research.  They hire professors to teach.  

90% of federal funding to Harvard is grants to professors for research.  Some of it useful.  Some of it ridiculous.  Better question would be: why do Harvard professors get millions in federal research grants for gender ideology and Critical Theory studies?  

• Cheers 2