Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tidbits

MothersMilk

Welcome to WEEK TWO in the NFL.  Can we please stop trying to make nooses?

Yes, they all won.  Miami and the Jets both won games they lose 99.9% of the time.  Does that mean anything, really?  We'll find out soon enough.

The Patriots won a game where both teams are essentially losers.  TJ Watt is clearly the most valuable non-QB in the NFL.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

50 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

An OBL question:  What happened to Kyle Brandt's weekly segment on OBL?  He was a true Mafia supporter, etc.

Replaced by Mike Robinson.  KB has his "in the basement" thing going and doesn't have the time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

FOUR Buffalo BILLS on this list.

Five….oops four….wrong Josh Allen.

Edited by 4merper4mer

42 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nice to see Groot on there with the usual cast of characters. I think this dude is panning out for us.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

42 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Five….oops four….wrong Josh Allen.

Not going to lie, I saw it the same way the first time I read it.  I saw the Tua asterisk at the bottom and I was like "You mean QBs not named Josh Allen?"  :lol:

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Funny to me the Browns have three dudes on that list...after pissing away and two score lead in under two minutes.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Nice to see Groot on there with the usual cast of characters. I think this dude is panning out for us.

He was all over the place last night.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Funny to me the Browns have three dudes on that list...after pissing away and two score lead in under two minutes.

I Darintee their coaching staff's grade wasn't great.  The Elf probably didn't have a good day either.

31 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not going to lie, I saw it the same way the first time I read it.  I saw the Tua asterisk at the bottom and I was like "You mean QBs not named Josh Allen?"  :lol:

This PFF crap is silly.  How on Earth could Allen have played better?  Not saying Tua played poorly they were down 21 in the 4th.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

This PFF crap is silly.  How on Earth could Allen have played better?  Not saying Tua played poorly they were down 21 in the 4th.

Which was directly correlated to the two picks he threw.  We're on the same page.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Which was directly correlated to the two picks he threw.  We're on the same page.

And the at least three balls that I saw that he bounced off the turf.

The OBF DAB POMA PBOM* QB Grade for Dawkins is 91; 75 for Tua. 

*PFF is a Bunch Of Morons. 

• Applause 2

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dude's funny. Though I'm curious how the Eagles are suddenly SB contenders. I guess it's anything goes in the NFC.

I'm not sure how you rule out any NFC team at this point.  They all have a lot of questions.  The Eagles certainly have some talent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure how you rule out any NFC team at this point.  They all have a lot of questions.  The Eagles certainly have some talent.

Yeah, I was thinking about it wrong. The NFC is pretty crazy right now. I think you know what you've got with, say, the Chefs or Bills or even the Chargers, but who is really the 'you know what you've got' team in the NFC?

Marsha was lucky to escape the Saints after not scoring the entire first half and chewing out players because they aren't him, Vikings went from "Hot Damn!" to "Holy Shit!" in one week. Rams regrouped after their ass-kicking, but then almost shit the bed vs. Mariota. Seattle is done, Fail Murray will come back to earth, and the jury is still out on the Packers.

TB vs. GB will be a decent measuring stick, I think.

• Like 1