Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Colts Week 11: The Aftermath

Ann

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Will you be following anymore?

He is here to point out all that is bad. Lots to point out after todays game. Even he is going to be tired of his negativity, 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Will you be following anymore?

Uncertain at this point.

Two of the last three weeks have been abject disasters. I can honestly see a scenario where they lose to Tampa, twice to NE and either to new Orleans or Carolina.

The wheels, if they haven't fallen off, are wobbly.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

They could, but for whatever reason McD doesn't see it Either spy their RB with your best MLB which we never do, or get out in front of them fast enough to force them to have to throw instead. Wentz only had 106 yards throwing but they played with a lead all game so ran the crap out of the ball instead of trying to pass. 

I'd say that's Frazier rather than McD, this is Frazier's defense, his scheme, and his calls.  I tend to think McD doesn't micromanage Frazier, or Daboll.  That said, Frazier doesn't seem to want to differentiate opponent offense styles.  He always drops the LBs into coverage and strictly rely on the DLine to stop the RB.  His schemes leave a lot to be desired.  Agree, Wentz didn't beat us, Taylor did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Uncertain at this point.

Two of the last three weeks have been abject disasters. I can honestly see a scenario where they lose to Tampa, twice to NE and either to new Orleans or Carolina.

The wheels, if they haven't fallen off, are wobbly.

Or....get this....figure out the issues and win out? Isnt this too possible?

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Or....get this....figure out the issues and win out? Isnt this too possible?

Possible. Probable? Enh. I think that the issues are personnel and coaching related, and that's REALLY hard to fix in season, especially this late 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'd say that's Frazier rather than McD, this is Frazier's defense, his scheme, and his calls.  I tend to think McD doesn't micromanage Frazier, or Daboll.  That said, Frazier doesn't seem to want to differentiate opponent offense styles.  He always drops the LBs into coverage and strictly rely on the DLine to stop the RB.  His schemes leave a lot to be desired.  Agree, Wentz didn't beat us, Taylor did.

oh, I bet he micromanages the next 3 days

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

This is an annual event when McD takes Frazier to the woodshed and asserts more control of the D, despite what they say publicly.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Certainly out coached the Bills today.

It seems pretty easy to outcoach McD.  Tomlin, Vrabel, Urban Meyer, and Frank Reich all did so.  We haven't played NE yet, I'm afraid what BB will have up his sleeve.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

oh, I bet he micromanages the next 3 days

I believe so as well.  You know that the high profile coaches such as BB do it.  Got to be exhausting but if you want the prestige of being a head coach it is something you have to consider.  I would bet that Andy Reid at least until this season put his finger on the offense every week.

1 minute ago, GG1 said:

This is an annual event when McD takes Frazier to the woodshed and asserts more control of the D, despite what they say publicly.

Let's hope.  McD seems late in taking action; he has left himself with no room for error.  As far as I know, McD has only asserted defensive play calling once, which was back in 2017 vs the Chargers where they put up an unreal amount of offense (mostly rushing) agains our defense.

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

It seems pretty easy to outcoach McD.  Tomlin, Vrabel, Urban Meyer, and Frank Reich all did so.  We haven't played NE yet, I'm afraid what BB will have up his sleeve.

Pretty much today's blueprint.

I dont think we were outcoached as much as outplayed. To a player they all screwed something up. Even Bass and his stupid eye black. Ford was almost the best player on the field! That should give you all an understanding on how bad I they all played. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

Absolute and complete total team loss. From the coaching to the defense to the special teams and offense, every phase of the game was terrible.

Too common a theme for a Super Bowl contending team, McD is not the answer, Pegulas love him therefore hes the coach for a long while.

This team is just too thin and too soft in the trenches.  Just my opinion. When they get out muscled, the rest of the team collapses. Josh goes hero ball, receiver drop passes, defense misses tackles, it’s a chain reaction. 

It’s almost like the players know they have to play perfect and start pressing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Too common a theme for a Super Bowl contending team, McD is not the answer, Pegulas love him therefore hes the coach for a long while.

I doubt McD is going anywhere.  He's not a 4-13 coach, but at this point, McD is not a threat to win the SB.  It's going to take a lot of patience with McD and I doubt the Pegulas mind, not after the Rex disaster.

4 minutes ago, Dubs said:

This team is just too thin and too soft in the trenches.  Just my opinion. When they get out muscled, the rest of the team collapses. Josh goes hero ball, receiver drop passes, defense misses tackles, it’s a chain reaction. 

It’s almost like the players know they have to play perfect and start pressing. 

Correct