Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

• 1 month later...

Bills All-Pro Safety Makes Strong Prediction About Tre’Davious White

... Bills fans are not likely to get a more substantive update on White for at least a few more weeks. During the team’s OTAs, general manager Brandon Beane said they would have to wait until training camp opens later in July to put a more definite timeline together.

“When we show up for (training) camp, we’ll have a better idea of ‘is he days away or his he weeks away,’ ” Beane said, via The Athletic’s Joe Buscaglia. ...

• O Rly 1

Bills questions: What are the options if Tre White isn't full go at the start of the year

The updates on Tre’Davious White throughout this offseason have been consistent.

The Buffalo Bills’ All-Pro cornerback is diligently performing rehab on his surgically repaired left knee and, barring any setbacks, should be able to return at some point during the 2022 season. As of right now, however, just when that some point arrives remains unknown. The Bills will have a better feel for how close White is to being game ready when training camp starts later this month at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford.

Until then, though, they need to have a backup plan if White isn’t ready to play in Week 1. Enter Dane Jackson.

The Bills’ third-year cornerback stepped into the starting lineup after White got hurt on Thanksgiving night against the New Orleans Saints and generally acquitted himself well.

</snip>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

For most of my life, the word 'agita' just made me think of Brioschi.

This video will replace Brioschi for quite a while.

I'm like, "Dude, do NOT jump around like that!"

I'm far more concerned about him walking around in slides.  Dude, wear some shoes or wear nothing but don't wear those &#%$ing things when you're coming off a significant lower body injury.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you've never done this...it sucks so bad.

Easier if you picture the tire looking like Gronk.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

More work:

That second video is encouraging.  Forward and backward movement is one thing, but seeing him do a lateral exercise leads me to think they have confidence he's healed enough to cut on it.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1