Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

3 hours ago, Ann said:

CBS seizes confidential files of fired reporter pursuing Hunter Biden laptop story in ‘unprecedented’ move: sources

The acclaimed CBS reporter who was investigating the Hunter Biden laptop scandal before she was fired last week had her personal files seized by the network in an “unprecedented” move, sources told The Post on Thursday.

Catherine Herridge — who is the middle of a First Amendment case being closely watched by journalists nationwide — was among 20 CBS News staffers let go as part of a larger purge of hundreds of employees at parent company Paramount Global.

Her firing had stunned co-workers, but the network’s decision to hold on to her personal materials, along with her work laptop where she may have other confidential info, has left many staffers shaken, according to insiders.

</snip>

Wow! Unbelievable. Maybe she won't land on her feet.

Wasn't she involved in not revealing her sources?

ETA: Just read the article. Yep she wouldn't reveal her sources. This is crazy.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but this video is incredible, not just because this chick is so ignorant, but because the people she's talking to -- including Michael Steele, who is essentially Jennifer Rubin with darker skin --  are equally stupid. 

I mean, you'd think a Politico journalist would be just a little bit familiar with the Declaration of Independence.

• Cheers 3

Gavin in Va Beach
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but this video is incredible, not just because this chick is so ignorant, but because the people she's talking to -- including Michael Steele, who is essentially Jennifer Rubin with darker skin --  are equally stupid. 

I mean, you'd think a Politico journalist would be just a little bit familiar with the Declaration of Independence.

I always find it amusing how some are so confident in their ignorance. And the two simps next to her nodding their heads because they don't want that media gig to go away...smh.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I always find it amusing how some are so confident in their ignorance. And the two simps next to her nodding their heads because they don't want that media gig to go away...smh.

I didn't even quote the Declaration of Independence at her.  I quoted the Droits de l'Homme.

Certainly a Jacobin like her can understand the foundation of the French Revolution is that man is endowed with natural rights, and doesn't have them granted by The Crown?  :facepalm:

• Like 2

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I didn't even quote the Declaration of Independence at her.  I quoted the Droits de l'Homme.

Certainly a Jacobin like her can understand the foundation of the French Revolution is that man is endowed with natural rights, and doesn't have them granted by The Crown?  :facepalm:

Droits de l’Homme?  The French Revolution was written by gay robots?

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Droits de l’Homme?  The French Revolution was written by gay robots?

I thought he was the Panthers old quarterback.

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I thought he was the Panthers old quarterback.

You thought Kerry Collins was a gay robot?

:focus:

Deranged Rhino
Just now, devnull said:

LOL the see you next Tuesday is wearing a 'rona mask 😷

It's a cult. Always has been. That's one of many pieces of their uniform. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Wonder how much they didn't return:

Reporters are represented by SAG-AFTRA?

I mean, it explains SO much about news media, that their on-screen talent is represented by the Screen ACTORS Guild.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Reporters are represented by SAG-AFTRA?

I mean, it explains SO much about news media, that their on-screen talent is represented by the Screen ACTORS Guild.

They are required to be if they do any TV spots, even as a contributor. Not sure when that became the case, but for at least the last few decades.

• Cheers 2

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Wonder how much they didn't return:

Update to the update:  CBS owns copiers and has the technology to copy hard drives.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They are required to be if they do any TV spots, even as a contributor. Not sure when that became the case, but for at least the last few decades.

I mean...yes, it does make sens...but "actors."

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
On 2/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, devnull said:

LOL the see you next Tuesday is wearing a 'rona mask 😷

and drinking coffee...

4 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

and drinking coffee...

Fauci granted Dispensation to remove ones mask in order to consume approved products

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Sure.  I mean, when I'm mugged at gun-point, and don't give the mugger what they want, I'm choosing to be shot in the head.  :wacko:

• Haha 3