Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

No one wants Ronna, she''ll have to settle for an 8 figure book deal.

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1

NBC News to drop ex-RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after Rachel Maddow, ‘Morning Joe’ revolt

NBC News plans to drop former Republican National Committee boss Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor after network stars including MSNBC primetime headliner Rachel Maddow and the co-hosts of “Morning Joe” blasted the decision to bring the Trump-backing politico on board.

The network has not made an announcement, but one is pending, according to Puck News. The Post has sought comment from NBC and McDaniel.

</snip>

• clown 1

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

NBC News to drop ex-RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after Rachel Maddow, ‘Morning Joe’ revolt

NBC News plans to drop former Republican National Committee boss Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor after network stars including MSNBC primetime headliner Rachel Maddow and the co-hosts of “Morning Joe” blasted the decision to bring the Trump-backing politico on board.

The network has not made an announcement, but one is pending, according to Puck News. The Post has sought comment from NBC and McDaniel.

</snip>

Is there anything funnier than people who are committed to "protecting our democracy" by shutting out voices they oppose? 

Ronna was a shitshow for the GOP. She makes Michael Steele look competent. If they just gave her a month on the network, she'd be a full-throated hater of all things conservative...just like Steele.

But no. Pussies.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I think this belongs here most of all.  Nice reporting...

image.png.e4b832bb0d84dbbd9f5acb4c2c0c9842.png

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

MSNBC, dude...

And the CIA and FBI newspapers 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

You know what they call a journalist on strike?

Unemployed.

If you chose to work for 38 years at a place that historically underpays its employees, whose fault do you think that is, Sal?

Things don't always happen to you, Sal. More often, you let them happen.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

RochesterRob
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what they call a journalist on strike?

Unemployed.

If you chose to work for 38 years at a place that historically underpays its employees, whose fault do you think that is, Sal?

Things don't always happen to you, Sal. More often, you let them happen.

Most people cannot even make the claim that they had one employer for 38 years straight.  Especially in WNY.  Never mind that they were treated fair enough to stay.  I've stuck things out because I've enjoyed having a roof over my head and food in my stomach.  Some places I've worked were ethically challenged but I like to think that I unleashed the curse to bring an end to their wretched existence.  I don't feel sorry for him.  It's not like he was the short fat guy with pimples and blemishes who was doomed to bottom feeder jobs due to an appearance he could not overcome.  

• Like 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Most people cannot even make the claim that they had one employer for 38 years straight.  Especially in WNY.  Never mind that they were treated fair enough to stay.  I've stuck things out because I've enjoyed having a roof over my head and food in my stomach.  Some places I've worked were ethically challenged but I like to think that I unleashed the curse to bring an end to their wretched existence.  I don't feel sorry for him.  It's not like he was the short fat guy with pimples and blemishes who was doomed to bottom feeder jobs due to an appearance he could not overcome.  

35 years on 9/11 for me at one place. Started at 19yo. I have worn out a lot of bosses over the years. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

devnull
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

AMEN.

The first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem

• Like 2

I swear if I lived in California I would track down whoever took this picture and kick their ass.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Fansince88
9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I swear if I lived in California I would track down whoever took this picture and kick their ass.

I dont know. Did you see what he did to Superman?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

And... so? It's a good thing I'm not famous, I wear the same outfit alot.

An aside... wow, he looks quite feeble. But... 94, hell, he won the damn game. God bless him.  

• Like 8

For Hollywood, it’s always 1973 and the noble journalists are always just about to take down the evil, warmonger president.

Assuming he’s a Republican, of course.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2024 at 4:58 PM, Fansince88 said:

I dont know. Did you see what he did to Superman?

Hackman's a Marine, I'd say Superman was lucky to survive.... :boxing: