Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

IDBillzFan
On 3/11/2024 at 1:08 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But where am I going to go for my race-baiting, woman-hating sports tantrums?  

ATOP?

• Applause 2

However much you dislike the media, it isn't enough !

GREAT MOMENTS IN OBITUARIES: 

Legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Trump, dies at 74.

Screencap here if NJ.com comes to their senses over the late Eric Carmen:

nj_dot_com_eric_carmen_trump_03-13_2024-

https://www.nj.com/news/2024/03/trump-supporting-singer-songwriter-dies.html

I missed the obit headlines that read “Frank Sinatra, legendary singer and actor, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dies at 82.”

Or heck, based on the rumors that later circulated around him, “John Lennon, legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dead at 40.”

https://instapundit.com/636597/

• clown 2

I haven't heard of this one before, but another outfit goes belly up:

Elon Musk seems unhappy with the "msm"

Before people say "Trump is stupid!" for using "bloodbath" to describe economic disaster:

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Anyone who heard the speech knew this was going to happen.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Here's a refresher for everyone on how this works for people on the left: just because your accusations were completely unsubstantiated, and essentially proven to have absolutely no evidence to support it, doesn't mean we should not let your accusations go away.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • clown 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Trump: *Criticizes Democrats*

Media:  "Antisemite!"

• Like 1

Tony Bobulinski's attorney, Jesse R. Binnall, is demanding Fox News and Jessica Tarlov issue an on-air retraction today for Tarlov's defamatory lie of Bobulinski on yesterday's "The Five," where Tarlov claimed Trump's Super PAC is paying Bobulinski's legal fees. "This is unequivocally false and defamatory," writes Binnall to Jeff Taylor, Fox News' Executive Vice President and General Counsel. 

"Indeed, no Trump Super PAC has ever paid Mr. Bobulinski's legal fees. In fact, Mr. Bobulinski has paid over $500,000, in legal fees to numerous lawyers in law firms out of his own pocket since 2020. We write to demand an immediate retraction, on air, today, of this maliciously blatant lie. Let me be perfectly clear. We will immediately file a defamation lawsuit against Fox, and Ms. Tarlov, if this lie is not retracted by Ms. Tarlov on air today, March 21, 2024."

• Like 2

Gavin in Va Beach
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Shocker

"You've served us well Ronna. Here's a job at NBC, then we'll give you a book deal, then you have to go away."

• Like 3

Uncle Joe

LSU coach Kim Mulkey lashes out at Washington Post, threatens legal action

Twitter does Angry McDermott - The Stadium Wall Archives ...

https://www.oregonlive.com/collegebasketball/2024/03/lsu-coach-kim-mulkey-lashes-out-at-washington-post-threatens-legal-action.html

"Mulkey added that former players have told her that the Post “contacted them and offered to let them be anonymous in a story if they’ll say negative things about me.”

“The Washington Post has called former disgruntled players to get negative quotes to include in their story,” Mulkey said. “They’re ignoring the 40-plus years of positive stories."

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2