Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

KD in CA
On 4/18/2024 at 7:19 AM, Ann said:

When are people like this going to start getting the Seth Rich ‘botched robbery’ treatment?  Just asking.

• Like 1

The story is never the story. 

How  Republicans react is the story 

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The story is never the story. 

How  Republicans react is the story 

Both "Republicans pounce" and "mostly peaceful protests."  Nice...

• Like 2

Gavin in Va Beach
17 hours ago, Hedge said:

There's only 2 explanations that make sense, either she is incredibly stupid or she is evil. 

I suppose both could be true...

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

There's only 2 explanations that make sense, either she is incredibly stupid or she is evil. 

I suppose both could be true...

Incredibly brainwashed, incredibly pandering...

Personally, I'd go with pandering, since as Speaker of the House in 2006 she pursued a foreign policy with Sadat distinctly separate from Bush's, then turned around in 2017 and bitched about Trump as President pursuing a different foreign policy than the State Department.

• Like 1

Nelson59

I laugh every time they show a patriot Front or Nazi March. So they are all physically fit?? I don't think the militia types are all physically fit.

Campus protests, Antifa, all masked, same pre-printed signs and same color tents?? I personally saw a van of paid agitators in Rochester for the Daniel Prude protests/riots. No license plate, also containing pre-printed signs.

The marchers are feds. The protestors are paid agitators. Does the MSM actually think we are stupid? There are lemmings who billieve their BS, either brainwashed and/or just plain stupid. Usually socially challenged people looking for some sort of acceptance. I kind of feel bad for them, but I can't tolerate this insanity that my children and grandchildren have to endure.

So why the censorship of social media? Back in 2016, the DNC thought HRC was a shoe-in. People were so connected in Facebook and Twitter at the time and Trump support plus the crooked/criminal dealings of the Clintons tipped the election scales. What is refered to as the Deep State, started the censorship of social media, also knowing they had MSM in the bag. It was somewhat effective, however, the Left knew Trump did an excellent job in the WH and was a popular incumbent. So the DNC took a corrupt politcal schill, Biden, who never did well in any primaries for POTUS in the past, and proceeded to cheat in the election. Covid was a convienent way to create mail-in fraud and they had the election machine companies in tow, too. Also, MSM buried the Hunter Biden laptop

So how does a president with 75 million votes, most in US electorial history lose an election to a man who sucked in all previous presidential democratic primaries and really never campaigned? Also, there was ample video evidence of election fraud along with a federal refusal to investigate it. Where are the Woodward and Bernsteins to investigate? This is pulitzer prize and bestseller material. We all saw this online, prior to taken down posts or on networks like FOX and OAN. THe Deep State cannot control all of the media, but not for a lack of trying and suicided bodies. Even FOX cannot be trusted as evident as the firing of Tucker Carlson, their most popular show. Tell me that isn't a headscratcher.

There is 24/7 coverage of the Trump trials on all major networks, sans FOX. Zero coverage of the Biden House Investigations, which are looking into potential treason to our country of a sitting president.

Until ABC, NBC and CBS are bankrupted, they will never provey the truth in news and gaining America's trust.

"Stay tuned for 60 Minutes after our game", I don't F'n think so!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Ann said:

IMG_0443.thumb.jpeg.1abe1544c568366836c7f382a79b6255.jpeg

This is scary, indeed. 

But then I step back and look at how far most people have come in just the past decade. 8 years ago, even most of what would become MAGA would have said most media is fair and some are just cheerleaders for the DNC. 4 years ago, most of what used to be called the "center" of the spectrum would have argued that most of the big shops (NYT, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS, Economist, et al) were slightly biased but at least honest. I'd say today the faith those groups have in the media have been halved (at least).

That's progress. It takes time to expose and burn a control system down to its studs.  Especially ones we've been programmed and condition to trust and value as truthtellers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's progress. It takes time to expose and burn a control system down to its studs

I want to bring it back to the foundation of December 15th 1791 when the 1st Amendment was ratified. James Madison would approve.

• Cheers 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A former press secretary lied in a book?  Say it ain't so!

Next you're going to tell us that former CIA officers lie.

News flash: people that lie for a living don't stop when they're off the official clock.  (Especially when they think they can make a buck off of it.)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Taro T said:

A former press secretary lied in a book?  Say it ain't so!

News flash: people that lie for a living don't stop when they're off the official clock.  (Especially when they think they can make a buck off of it.)

Lawyers are the worse I heard. 🤣 

• I don't know 1

9 hours ago, Taro T said:

Well maybe one, but not fifty.  Amirite?

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 1