Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 16 Game Week Thread

Ann

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

It stinks that Dawkins is active?

Lol, I misread your post and deleted mine when I realized my mistake. I'll give you credit though, you're fast. I think I deleted it within 10 seconds of posting it, lol.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Why would he not start?  That seems weird.

I'm thinking they don't know how his conditioning is with everything that him being out and with the 'rona entails. I do think that if Brown struggles, we could see Shnow in at LT.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm thinking they don't know how his conditioning is with everything that him being out and with the 'rona entails. I do think that if Brown struggles, we could see Shnow in at LT.

Did Dawkins actually get COVID?  I can't even hope to (or want to) keep track of who's actually been sick vs all the other proximity nonsense.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Did Dawkins actually get COVID?  I can't even hope to (or want to) keep track of who's actually been sick vs all the other proximity nonsense.

Tested positive at least, don't know if he was ill.  Given that he came off the protocol relatively quickly, I'm guessing he wasn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

All we know for sure is Cole got sick and gave it to the entire league.  In fact I think itbis obvious he has been to Wuhan

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

All we know for sure is Cole got sick and gave it to the entire league.  In fact I think itbis obvious he has been to Wuhan

I'm not going to say Cole Diseasely personally bio-engineered the omicron variant...but I can't conclusively prove he didn't.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm not going to say Cole Diseasely personally bio-engineered the omicron variant...but I can't conclusively prove he didn't.

Exactly.  If we can't prove he didn't then the only thing to do is agree he was 100% responsible 

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

2024 Presidential Debate:

Trump:  "The China Virus is still here, what have you and Joe Biden been doing the last four years?" 

Harris:  "Are you referring to the Beasley Virus?"

• Haha 1