Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 16 Game Week Thread

Ann

11 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Seriously, let's get along this week.  

There is no reason for hatred.  Bickering?  Sure.  Difference of opinion?  Absolutely.

You Bills folks are the real deal.  Your fandom can't be questioned.  It is admirable. 

Mine is too.

Deal?

image.jpeg.1792444bd0555e3fb6fe8b6f2a024bda.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

That is an interesting question.

Nothing.  Yet Lee was accepted and became President.

Lee who? Bruce Lee? Our vey. 

Robert E. Lee did become President. - of Washington and Lee University. 

• Like 1

Once again I gave you kids too much rope expecting you to behave like adults.  And once again you wrapped it around your own necks.  Just so you know, there are places on the interwebs that actually have egging conversation between opposing fans.  Not here.  Here you stick to the 4th grade playground shit.

What ever.  

Congrats on your new dynasty.  Get that division flag from covid 2020 hanging high.  

• Doh! 1

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Once again I gave you kids too much rope expecting you to behave like adults.  And once again you wrapped it around your own necks.  Just so you know, there are places on the interwebs that actually have egging conversation between opposing fans.  Not here.  Here you stick to the 4th grade playground shit.

What ever.  

Congrats on your new dynasty.  Get that division flag from covid 2020 hanging high.  

You are incredibly thin skinned.

You make false claims and then get upset when they are proven false.

Belichick is the greatest football mind ever. He is not infallible. You can't reconcile these two things. Good luck in your safe space. I'm sorry we didn't have a fainting couch for you.

4 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

What ever.  

If you do not like the conversation, no one is forcing you to engage.

You have a Merry Christmas. 🎄

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

What ever.  

Thank you, your highness, for being so gracious and benevolent as to give us so much rope. There is surely none as merciful and kind as you, o lord. Blessed be thy name. Aaaaaaamennnnn. 

The funniest thing is that you are a guest here…and you make demands of us and how we should treat you. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
13 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

<sigh>

My statements stand.  Context matters.  Patriots have paid many practice squad players much more than the minimum in order to stay there. I could easily point out many examples but I would rather send you guys down that rabbit hole. 

Pink hat.

• Haha 1

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Lee who? Bruce Lee? Our vey. 

Robert E. Lee did become President. - of Washington and Lee University. 

I saw that and wanted to let it slide.  Probably in the same alternate universe where the Pats* didn't cheat, Big Bob E. Lee was president.  Who would he replace?  Rutherford B Willie Mays Hayes?  Nope, Lee died before Hayes, so he would have had to beat Ulysses S Horace Grant out.  Which he couldn't do on the battlefield, so let's just admit it never happened in either universe.

It looks like @Aloyouis needs to take the L on this one.  It's tough, but you'll have to admit defeat here.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Well obviously not ProBowl worthy obviously. Obviously he must rank far, far below the other obviously better quarterbacks, obviously. You know obviously the most obvious one is the Right Josh… Mr. Rosen the anointed one . 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Pink hat.

And affected lisp to boot no doubt. 

I think he would find many more like-minded Pats fans over ATOP. Seems to me like he’s fit right in over there. 

Edited by Nanker

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

I saw that and wanted to let it slide.  Probably in the same alternate universe where the Pats* didn't cheat, Big Bob E. Lee was president.  Who would he replace?  Rutherford B Willie Mays Hayes?  Nope, Lee died before Hayes, so he would have had to beat Ulysses S Horace Grant out.  Which he couldn't do on the battlefield, so let's just admit it never happened in either universe.

It looks like @Aloyouis needs to take the L on this one.  It's tough, but you'll have to admit defeat here.

But instead, he ignores it and calls himself undefeated.  Just like the 2007 Patriots.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You think Sanders won't have a positive COVID test Sunday morning?

You're right. They should have told him to stumble around the field like an overpaid practice squad WR.

• Haha 2