Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Calling this an ass kicking is underselling it. There needs to be a new turn of phrase invented to properly describe the magnitude of this whooping. 

Too bad none of us knows any decent creative writers to come up with one

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wanna find that clip. And they persisted instead of stopping with it. Probably was Jerry Sullivan again. I honestly don't know who it was. The press also asked Hyde and Poyer about it, AGAIN!

hilarious.jpg.144fced2a2b99aaca0e18d110b3bf0b6.jpg

I hope the media continues to piss off the Bills defense.  If the results continue to be like tonight, hell yeah.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Calling this an ass kicking is underselling it. There needs to be a new turn of phrase invented to properly describe the magnitude of this whooping. 

Seeing a bigger point differential in this game until the last garbage time score against the second string, than the legendary Bears SB slaughter of NE pretty eye opening.

As it is, you don't see 30 point wins in the playoffs very often.  This makes me very happy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“Anal rape”

That’s the term.

It already exists.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Ron said:

Well done Buffalo!!  As a pats fan, that was amazing , though painful , to watch. Incredible execution across the board.  

Now the bills need to win it all.  There is no excuse for anything less. Pressure is on and I’m pulling for you (as I think most of pats nation is) big time! 

but… win it.  No just getting there.  Win it ALL .beat Brady!!   Period. no more excuses . Lets Go Buffalo!! 

That is very generous of you to say. 

• Cheers 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
5 minutes ago, Ron said:

Well done Buffalo!!  As a pats fan, that was amazing , though painful , to watch. Incredible execution across the board.  

Now the bills need to win it all.  There is no excuse for anything less. Pressure is on and I’m pulling for you (as I think most of pats nation is) big time! 

but… win it.  No just getting there.  Win it ALL .beat Brady!!   Period. no more excuses . Lets Go Buffalo!! 

Class.

Welcome.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ron said:

Thanks for the well wishes.  IMO, Brady won't make it to the SB this year.  GB, LAR, SF/Dallas should all be able to knock them off.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

“Anal rape”

That’s the term.

It already exists.

Macaroni Jones just learned what smuggling 65k dildos feels like...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

According to some tool with the handle "Kontradiction":

I think this could have easily been a blowout win for the Patriots had the refs called holding.

🤣   :frustration:   :facepalm:

• Haha 9

Deranged Rhino

“I’m sick for Emanuel Sanders. He’s played in the league 100 years and only had one TD in the playoffs. Tommy Doyle plays one game and gets one. And he’s a lineman.” 

Josh. 

😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Cheers 1