Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Watching the replay this morning, I see that Darth Hoodie barely shook McDermott's hand and said almost nothing.

🤣

Darthy Boy doesn't like it when he gets a taste of his own medicine. You know, getting the score run up on him. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

DaBillsFanSince1973

one for the ages. the stampede toward the ultimate goal set forth in a dominating fashion last night.

JA is amazing, enough said.

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Loved every aspect of the game…including the fact that the officials didnt insist on making themselves the focal point (unlike the officials in the cinci/vegas game). 

i couldnt sleep on my stomach last night.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Enemy message board intel:

1.  Fish:  Pretty thrilled the Patriots looked like 1945 Hiroshima at game's end.   Decided there are already 2 games in the loss column next season. 

2.  Jets:  wanna fire Saleh and hire Daboll.

3.  Fags:  1 dude literally blamed the officiating,  which turned into a piranha fest against him.   Many of them want Hoodie gone and think next season is already lost and need to focus on 2023.  Oh, and their board crashed a few times in the second half,  mirroring their team. 

I stayed up last night and read the game threads on Finheaven, Jets Nation and skimmed Gang Green... man do fans of the AFCE teams hate the Patriots. Hate. Hate. Hate.  No respect, simply hate. The enjoyment of the Pats beat down was palatable through the screen. As many pointed out, it was payback time.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Loved every aspect of the game…including the fact that the officials didnt insist on making themselves the focal point (unlike the officials in the cinci/vegas game). 

i couldnt sleep on my stomach last night.

Pitched that tent,  did ya?  😁😁😁

• Haha 7

Just now, Ann said:

I stayed up last night and read the game threads on Finheaven, Jets Nation and skimmed Gang Green... man do fans of the AFCE teams hate the Patriots. Hate. Hate. Hate.  No respect, simply hate. The enjoyment of the Pats beat down was palatable through the screen. As many pointed out, it was payback time.

I stayed up a long time doing the same thing.   Too amped to do much else. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

I did the same thing but found less raw Pats hate.  A lot of Dolfans simply can not get over that the Shula then Marino eras are over.  That going to the playoffs is some kind of divine right.  They will not give the Bills their due but reaffirm their hate of anything that is not aqua and coral in color.  Those people sorely need a hobby other than watching football.  Pats fans seem to think that the refs ignored 100's of yards of penalties that the Bills supposedly committed.  

• Cheers 4

The playoff win feels allot like the 1st year the Buffalo Bills marched all the way to the Superbowl. OC guru Ted Marchibroda had a cannon armed QB and a full arsenal of powerfull weapons at his disposal. Names like the Thurmanator and Jim machine gun Kelly. Backed by a Championship caliber Defense. We know how the story goes...

This feels like that kind of football team... 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 3

My son said, "It was the best game I've ever been to..."  and then he told me his beer froze to slushie consistency after 5 minutes. He also said he'd take that cold weather over the Indy game or MNF game.

Tweet link

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 3

Spent A LOT of the week angry, depressed and pissed off that I wasnt going to make the trip for the game. By the end of the 3rd, I had my 8 year old boy on my hip in his mini-Allen jersey, my friend and I ate well with a fine antipasto from Pastosa on New Utrecht Ave in Brooklyn and the rout was on.

What a night. 

Edited by RkFast
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 3

How good was Josh Allen?  He threw his final incompletion of the GAME with over 13 minutes to go in the SECOND quarter.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

My son said, "It was the best game I've ever been to..."  and then he told me his beer froze to slushie consistency after 5 minutes. He also said he'd take that cold weather over the Indy game or MNF game.

Tweet link

This game convinced me an open air stadium is fine If we can block the wind.

• Like 4