Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think the longest 3rd down they faced was 4 yards. Crazy stuff.

I was going to say something early in the game about how nice it was that JA was just taking what the defense was giving him and putting us in 3rd and easy at worst... but we were just rolling,  so I let it go. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was going to say something early in the game about how nice it was that JA was just taking what the defense was giving him and putting us in 3rd and easy at worst... but we were just rolling,  so I let it go. 

A lot of people equate this game with 51-3 v. the Raiders, but at that point in my life, I was the dumbass fan who expected them to win 51-3. It was no surprise to me.

I'm so conditioned to clutch buttcheeks on Patriots* week, I found myself just hoping that the Bills would not make mistakes to lose this game.  But there came a point where I was starting to realize they were simply unstoppable. Like the 49ers game last year, but now against a team I violently hate.

The euphoria of this beatdown was more akin to the Comeback Game. Right now, I don't even care if they advance beyond this weekend. What they did to the Pats* will feed me for years.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A lot of people equate this game with 51-3 v. the Raiders, but at that point in my life, I was the dumbass fan who expected them to win 51-3. It was no surprise to me.

I'm so conditioned to clutch buttcheeks on Patriots* week, I found myself just hoping that the Bills would not make mistakes to lose this game.  But there came a point where I was starting to realize they were simply unstoppable. Like the 49ers game last year, but now against a team I violently hate.

The euphoria of this beatdown was more akin to the Comeback Game. Right now, I don't even care if they advance beyond this weekend. What they did to the Pats* will feed me for years.

It's funny how we as Bills fans are conditioned to think it's the same NE team with Brady and Belichick.  That 2007 team still haunts me, and I'll always be thankful to the NYG for taking care of business- twice.  But the truth is, this NE team is a far cry from those of 10-14 years ago.  Brady is gone and Belichick most likely will not be able to catch lightening in a bottle twice.  The AFCE is ours to run.

Raise the bar, man.  Let's knock Kermit and the Walrus out of the playoffs.  Give Mahomes an early start on new Jake from State Farm commercials.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Core Four said:

It's funny how we as Bills fans are conditioned to think it's the same NE team with Brady and Belichick.

I'm going to need more than a year or two to shake that reflex. 

However, what happened Saturday was the equivalent to "The Scott Farkus Affair" in Christmas Story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, Ann said:

Wut!? :classic_blink:  The chutzpah. I laughed out loud.

That’s rich. Really, really rich. Pats jock supporters complaining about having the score run up on them. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You gotta love Fitzy. I hope he plays another year if his body is willing. The NFL is better with guys like him in it.  

I know he's done stints in the analyst chair in the past, and he certainly has enough kids and family on his hands to occupy his time -- but I would love to see Fitz behind the mic when he does hang it up. His sense of humor and understanding of the game would make him pretty entertaining and informative. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 5

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This dude cracks me up.

Love Pat but there is no way in hell Carson Wentz was ever going to be Josh Allen.

Deltacrondong bildo 🤣

• Haha 4