Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

To say this was an epic beat down would be an understatement.

That's said I am delighted to say that I won't have to listen to anymore Pats v Brady Super Bowl hyperbole.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

To say this was an epic beat down would be an understatement.

That's said I am delighted to say that I won't have to listen to anymore Pats v Brady Super Bowl hyperbole.

Edelman, showing how easy it is to become a former NFL player joining the ranks of Uber drivers. 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Shame?  Sullivan and his ilk are like a car wreck. All they care about is that you looked. They don’t care about the traffic jammed up because you looked, or the secondary crashes that happen because you looked…you looked and that means they are important

People like Sullivan are a dime a dozen, and epitomize the phrase "If you can't be the sharpest tool in the shed, try to be the shiniest." 

It's not about content. It's about clicks. Because he'll never be good enough to consistently provide content. Beware the 'journalist' who has to be part of the story.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • FANtastic 1

I guess the hoody plan to tank against Miami, so they could avoid the Bengals in favor of the Bills, did not work out so well.

where's Ernie Adams when you need  him?

Edited by Spartacus
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I guess the hoody plan to tank against Miami, so they could avoid the Bengals in favor of the Bills, did not work out so well.

where's Ernie Adams when you need  him?

I don't think they tanked.  They got their asses handed to them.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think they tanked.  They got their asses handed to them.

could be

but I saw comments that they preferred the Bills to the Bengals.

cheaters will cheat

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

could be

but I saw comments that they preferred the Bills to the Bengals.

cheaters will cheat

That sounds a lot like justification for playing so poorly.  Miami dominated them that entire game. NE got 2 late TDs to make it look like a close game...but it wasn't.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 hours ago, Madmaster said:

Morning all!

Just getting off of work so I didn’t really get to celebrate appropriately, though I did catch most of the game. This is my first post on the forum. I’m generally more of a college football fan after I left Upstate NY for Florida a ways back- became a TB fan (difficult as that was for years) but I’ve always rooted the Bills. Just had to sign up here and chime in after last night- WOW how sweet was that! What an effort by everyone and how about the growth of Allen. So close last year, but my dream is of a Buffalo TB SB. Hope that momentum carries out and that Big Ben somehow can sneak out one more win. Even if not, if Buffalo can play like THAT again, hopefully @KC won’t be as big a deal. Again I’m just kind of stunned by how epic last night was against that team in those conditions. Always preached in all my travels how great a fanbase the Bills mafia is, and looking forward to next week. 

Cheers. 

Welcome!