Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

21 minutes ago, Figster said:

This game convinced me an open air stadium is fine If we can block the wind.

No QB is going to be great in bad wind.   We played a lot of games this year in shit weather where wind played a huge factor. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

No QB is going to be great in bad wind.   We played a lot of games this year in shit weather where wind played a huge factor. 

Yes, and count me as impressed with the execution of the passing game in that cold.  Great throws and great catches.  I did see Josh take some velocity off of some of the shorter stuff, giving his receivers balls they could catch.  Stellar performance on their part. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Watching the replay this morning, I see that Darth Hoodie barely shook McDermott's hand and said almost nothing.

🤣

Wish I could share the video. McD turned to him as he walked away as if the say, "what a jerk". 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Team dome

• Cheers 1

Bills snap counts vs. Patriots
-Every active player played
-WRs kept coming in waves
-Isaiah McKenzie incredibly productive on only 19 snaps
-When Pats used FB or extra OL, Bills played 4-3 (40%). When they didn't, Bills played nickel (60%), matches perfectly except for one snap

offense.png.8c50c5bbaa66006629c6be4278c0aa8a.png

defense.png.e6d424a2e6423f19c06b9a820c7d2ab8.png

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gee, I wonder what Nick Wright has to say?

Josh Allen is no Matt Jones. 

1 hour ago, Figster said:

The playoff win feels allot like the 1st year the Buffalo Bills marched all the way to the Superbowl. OC guru Ted Marchibroda had a cannon armed QB and a full arsenal of powerfull weapons at his disposal. Names like the Thurmanator and Jim machine gun Kelly. Backed by a Championship caliber Defense. We know how the story goes...

This feels like that kind of football team... 

THIS is a better team. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

THIS is a better team. 

It's not.  Those teams had way more high end talent - what they were missing was a smart defensive coordinator.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, shrader said:

And a very important comment in there from Rex Ryan too, straight up throwing Jerry Sullivan under the bus. He’s the only guy on that panel who knows exactly who that assclown is. So it’s a shame he got his name mentioned on national tv, but I’ll accept it. 

I liked when the ex-Pats guy was saying that you hate to see it happen to the Pats, and Rex is like, no, no don't. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, shrader said:

And a very important comment in there from Rex Ryan too, straight up throwing Jerry Sullivan under the bus. He’s the only guy on that panel who knows exactly who that assclown is. So it’s a shame he got his name mentioned on national tv, but I’ll accept it. 

It'd have been epic if Rex had said "that idiot troll Jerry Sullivan" or something similar. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It'd have been epic if Rex had said "that idiot troll Jerry Sullivan" or something similar. 

He didn't? 'Cause that's what I heard. 😜

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

I liked when the ex-Pats guy was saying that you hate to see it happen to the Pats, and Rex is like, no, no don't. :classic_laugh:

Then he went on to say that they will be back. He sounded like he was in denial to me. Maybe he lives in Egypt 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

He didn't? 'Cause that's what I heard. 😜

Sadly Jerry is loving it. You know there will be a decent number of people googling him after watching that. But hey, maybe more exposure to his asshattery actually brings him some shame. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

LOL Denial ain't just a river in Africa... (Michael Holley)

This team is literally ONE YARD/better footing by 17 from being the first overall seed.  I love how guys cherry pick stats to prove their point and state "I've watched them all year."  Bullshit.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, shrader said:

Sadly Jerry is loving it. You know there will be a decent number of people googling him after watching that. But hey, maybe more exposure to his asshattery actually brings him some shame. 

Shame?  Sullivan and his ilk are like a car wreck. All they care about is that you looked. They don’t care about the traffic jammed up because you looked, or the secondary crashes that happen because you looked…you looked and that means they are important

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Cheers 1