Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

Rewatched the game. J.C. Jackson wanted no part of that game. I'm not sure if it was the weather but he avoided tackling like the plague. He legit had chances to be the first guy to make the tackle and backed off hoping someone else would take the brunt of it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His sense of humor and understanding of the game would make him pretty entertaining and informative. 

You know he went to H... 😉

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Rewatched the game. J.C. Jackson wanted no part of that game. I'm not sure if it was the weather but he avoided tackling like the plague. He legit had chances to be the first guy to make the tackle and backed off hoping someone else would take the brunt of it.

Perhaps a business decision on his own behalf.  He's an UFA, correct?

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Perhaps a business decision on his own behalf.  He's an UFA, correct?

I don't think playing for Belichick is the most pleasurable experience. We have heard various rumblings of this through the years. And now that Brady has flown the coup and winning is not guaranteed, what is the incentive to want to stay? Maybe the team is quitting on the little tyrant(?).

After watching highlights from the game, I have to laugh at myself.

After the first TD to Knox, they showed Josh going away from the play with a blank stare, and I commented to my son how great it is that he's so focused on this game he doesn't even want to celebrate the TD. 

Only to find out he looked that way because he had no idea he threw a TD.

Could be feasting on this game for years.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

After watching highlights from the game, I gave to laugh at myself.

After the first TD to Knox, they showed Josh going away from the play with a blank stare, and I commented to my son how great it is that he's so focused on this game he doesn't even want to celebrate the TD. 

Only to find out he looked that way because he had no idea he threw a TD.

Could be feasting on this game for years.

And probably many more to come.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

JC Jackson vs. Diggs has not been a close matchup in any game that didn’t feature 112 mph wind.  That dude is overrated.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, LB3 said:

I finally watched for the first time last night.  
It also helped that the *Patriots running backs couldn’t catch the ball. 

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Just another exploding whale...

It was spectacular.

This week features a Roland Emmerich-style finale with explosions and over the top destruction.

• Like 1

Reflecting on Allen's performance Saturday.  It's hard to remember a better QB performance over the years.  Certainly there have been some and particularly with more passes thrown in a game, but this game against the Pats in frigid temps will be remembered for a long time.  It's the combination of impressive runs and near perfect throws that make it so.  Rarely seen.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3

Not only did the Bills outscore every other team on Super Wild Card Weekend, the Bills outscored 4 out of the other 5 games combined score

Bills 47 points

Eagles/Bucs 46 points (15-31)

Raiders/Bengals 45 points (19-26)

Cardinals/Rams 45 points (11-34)

49ers/Cowboys 40 points (23-17)

• Like 2
  • Love 2