Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

For those who don't know...Ms. Ryan is an adult performer...so her telling the Patriots to "get &#%$ed" is even more hilarious.

Thanks Barstool.  😄

• Wow 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Another little thing about this game that kinda went under the radar was the use of chicken broth on the sideline.

I have a shiny nickel that it wasn't chicken broth, but chicken bone broth, which is packed with protein and other nutrients too numerous to count. They made it sound like it was just something warm to sip on on the sidelines, but I would not be surprised to see someone write about this as other teams use it in cold-weather games, kinda like when the Bills used to drink pedialyte before playing in Miami; don't just hydrate, but strengthen and replenish the body at the same time.

Bone broth is amazing stuff.

Paulie from the Dan Patrick Show talked exactly about this on Monday morning; he had video of the broth that was shot by someone.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Paulie from the Dan Patrick Show talked exactly about this on Monday morning; he had video of the broth that was shot by someone.

They showed it on the broadcast of the game

On 1/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, snafu said:

The Rangers only won once since 1940 -- in 1994.

“MATTEAU! MATTEAU! MATTEAU! And the Rangers have one more hill to climb!” Howie Rose, WFAN. 

simply iconic call 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/15/2022 at 11:34 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Calling this an ass kicking is underselling it. There needs to be a new turn of phrase invented to properly describe the magnitude of this whooping. 

A "gatorman debate"?

About to sit down and watch it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You are going to love it. It is glorious.

I may start my own game thread, since Saturday's game thread is locked.

Watching it on the big-screen with the wife.  And cat.  The cat who smacked Belichick every time he showed up on-screen in the Mon. night game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I may start my own game thread, since Saturday's game thread is locked.

Watching it on the big-screen with the wife.  And cat.  The cat who smacked Belichick every time he showed up on-screen in the Mon. night game.

You can, or... if you like, I can unlock it for you because of the circumstance involved. 

LMK

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think it'd be more amusing to everyone if I live-streamed a separate thread for it.  Or I may just enjoy pizza with my wife while I watch the game.  

(For everyone's info...complete mental breakdown Thursday night, after 5 years of untreated bipolar disorder, 3 months of 70+hour work weeks, and 8 hours sleep in 4 days.  Psych hospital.  It sucked worse than you can possibly imagine.  No, I didn't wear the shirt.)

Go for it then.

I'm truly sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully meds have been adjusted and you are on a better track at this point.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think it'd be more amusing to everyone if I live-streamed a separate thread for it.  Or I may just enjoy pizza with my wife while I watch the game.  

(For everyone's info...complete mental breakdown Thursday night, after 5 years of untreated bipolar disorder, 3 months of 70+hour work weeks, and 8 hours sleep in 4 days.  Psych hospital.  It sucked worse than you can possibly imagine.  No, I didn't wear the shirt.)

As much as I love giving you sh*t, I got nothing right now.  Sounds like we last week was terrible for the both of us. 

If you need anything, help or random internet abuse, let me know

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm sincerely glad you're doing better. That is awful to go through. You deserve what you're about to watch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Thanks, all.

I'll just put my thoughts here.  Right now, I'm at the "Holy shit, Micah Hyde's interception" part of the game.  That was &#%$ing remarkable.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Josh...he's just throwing absolutely perfect passes so far.  Except for this one pass to McKenzie, which was high...and a great play by McKenzie to catch it.

And this team still can't execute play action 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Josh...he's just throwing absolutely perfect passes so far.  Except for this one pass to McKenzie, which was high...and a great play by McKenzie to catch it.

And this team still can't execute play action 

It gets better. 😉

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Allen must be every defenders' worst nightmare when he starts running.  Dude's a friggin' horse when he gets going.

Knox with 2 tds the first quarter?  How's Zack Ertz these days?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Take care. BTW,  the game is therapeutic. 

Best term I heard was that it was an exorcism. 

• Like 1