Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You hate cold? You hate wings?

Kay Adams. You're dead to me. Dead.

No, you're not. I'm only kidding. Please come back. Please! Don't leave me!

Lol. I watched this this morning and I was like... "nooooo, Kay what are you saying." At the end she brought it back home so it's all good.

• Like 1

If you missed it or just wanna relive the experience again,  NFL Network is currently showing the mauling yet again. 

And yes,  it's just as glorious this time. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you missed it or just wanna relive the experience again,  NFL Network is currently showing the mauling yet again. 

And yes,  it's just as glorious this time. 

It's all but impossible for me to squeeze in time to re-watch anything that isn't "Die Hard",or "The Three Amigos", but knowing what you know about this game, I highly recommend it. Record it. Save it. Take it in. 

It's the 4th quarter, 13 minutes left, and you know, based on stats, that Josh does not throw an incomplete pass for the rest of the game.

In the heat of the original excitement, I completely missed that Doyle came into the game on the play that resulted in the toss to Knox, who was down a fart away from end zone, in part because he wasn't tackled, but tripped by the Pats* corner.

So when he came in again at the goal line, why the hell would ANYONE think he was going to do anything but block?

Everything worked this game.

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's all but impossible for me to squeeze in time to re-watch anything that isn't "Die Hard",or "The Three Amigos", but knowing what you know about this game, I highly recommend it. Record it. Save it. Take it in. 

It's the 4th quarter, 13 minutes left, and you know, based on stats, that Josh does not throw an incomplete pass for the rest of the game.

2nd Quarter...

So I saw this live and watching the game replay but don't have it recorded so I can't go back and rewind slow mo:
Was a Bills Olineman playing rock, paper scissors after the screen pass to Singletary and subsequent time delay during the penalty in the first quarter? I was was thinking Spencer was up to some shananigans.

55 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

So I saw this live and watching the game replay but don't have it recorded so I can't go back and rewind slow mo:
Was a Bills Olineman playing rock, paper scissors after the screen pass to Singletary and subsequent time delay during the penalty in the first quarter? I was was thinking Spencer was up to some shananigans.

Yes!  I saw it during the game but haven't been able to find a different angle.

• Cheers 1

Another little thing about this game that kinda went under the radar was the use of chicken broth on the sideline.

I have a shiny nickel that it wasn't chicken broth, but chicken bone broth, which is packed with protein and other nutrients too numerous to count. They made it sound like it was just something warm to sip on on the sidelines, but I would not be surprised to see someone write about this as other teams use it in cold-weather games, kinda like when the Bills used to drink pedialyte before playing in Miami; don't just hydrate, but strengthen and replenish the body at the same time.

Bone broth is amazing stuff.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I noticed this during the game. When Agholor got up he legitimately looked confused about why he didn’t have the ball. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1