Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

I will never get over the fact that the Pats return man - Olszewski - has my wife's maiden name.  

Milano got away with one, shoving Jones after a pass.  That should have been called roughing.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm watching it again (for like the tenth time) with you. I think you're slightly ahead though.

Just caught Wallace's interception.  NE can't catch a break.  

Good.  20 years of breaks, they can suffer a couple decades.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just caught Wallace's interception.  NE can't catch a break.  

Good.  20 years of breaks, they can suffer a couple decades.

Yep, I'm just starting the second half.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

This first drive of the 2nd half is interesting.  It's like they anticipated NE's halftime adjustments against the deep passing routes, so emphasized short swing passes and dump-offs to proactively counter.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Wow.  That TD pass to Sanders.  Holy shit.  45 yards in the air, hits the &#%$ing x-ring.  The most perfect pass I've ever seen.

This must be what it feels like to be Chris Collinsworthless.  All I can say is "Wow."

(And my phone auto-completed "Collinsworthless."  :classic_laugh:)

• Haha 7

Crap Throwing Clavin

Milano isn't just tackling.  He's throwing guys down.  He's tackling mean.  He and Singletary must have been bitten by the same raccoon.

• Haha 2

Go back to the Bourne TD, watch the replay from the endzone view. Watch the dildo fly in, and Bourne point it out to the refs...they show it again just before they go to commercial.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Go back to the Bourne TD, watch the replay from the endzone view. Watch the dildo fly in, and Bourne point it out to the refs...they show it again just before they go to commercial.

I saw that.  Thought it was a flag at first, and was wondering what bullshit call the refs were going to make.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Gabe Davis' touchdown...this just isn't fair.  I'll bet Belichick, at this point, was thinking "I have to cheat to be this dominant."

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Tommy Doyle for the TD.  The Pats can't even cover offensive linemen.  :classic_laugh:

And I don't care what they call that play, it'll always be the "Butch Rolle" play to me.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Well, we know NE didn't cheat on COVID tests, because they can't catch a damned thing.

This would've been a much closer game if they could.  Their receivers had hands of stone all night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Speaking of covid tests…anyone else find it suspicious that no one is popping up on covid lists anymore?

"Random" testing can mean "no testing at all."

They're probably "randomly" testing the Jets, Jags, Lions...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think it'd be more amusing to everyone if I live-streamed a separate thread for it.  Or I may just enjoy pizza with my wife while I watch the game.  

(For everyone's info...complete mental breakdown Thursday night, after 5 years of untreated bipolar disorder, 3 months of 70+hour work weeks, and 8 hours sleep in 4 days.  Psych hospital.  It sucked worse than you can possibly imagine.  No, I didn't wear the shirt.)

I might be the only one here who knows why this post is funny. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Milano isn't just tackling.  He's throwing guys down.  He's tackling mean.  He and Singletary must have been bitten by the same raccoon.

Watch Poyer just murder 85 on Wallace's interception.   We are no longer intimidated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I might be the only one here who knows why this post is funny. 

I get it.  I designed the phrase for the damn shirt.

• Haha 2