Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

Yeesh. 11 TDs, 3 FGs, two kneel downs, no punts.

In the last two games v. the Pats*.

Those phuckers cheated for years and still couldn't pull that off.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeesh. 11 TDs, 3 FGs, two kneel downs, no punts.

In the last two games v. the Pats*.

Those phuckers cheated for years and still couldn't pull that off.

The "turnover on downs" was at the New England ONE YARD LINE.  Let that sink in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

A good rant but LOL at Eisen hanging his hat on the lone defeat of New England after a bye week by the Jets. I suppose it is something but I just lol'ed because, you know... Jests. He did cap that portion of the segment by talking about the Sanchez butt fumble and referring to it as 'running into his center's taint.' LOL.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

A good rant but LOL at Eisen hanging his hat on the lone defeat of New England after a bye week by the Jets. I suppose it is something but I just lol'ed because, you know... Jests. He did cap that portion of the segment by talking about the Sanchez butt fumble and referring to it as 'running into his center's taint.' LOL.

Rich seems like a great guy...and he's such a typical Jets' fan. 

While I can somewhat identify with them because of my BILLS' fandom, I was fortunate to grow up in a Yankees/Bulls family...so at least I've gotten to enjoy some pretty epic dynasties during my lifetime.  It's certainly reduced the sting a little.

Imagine being a Jets/Mets/Nets/Rangers fan.  Like...2 titles in your lifetime and just entire eras of complete incompetence.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This is awesome! I love Kyle Brandt.

My favorite moment so far this week was when he called the Cowboys poseurs.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Imagine being a Jets/Mets/Nets/Rangers fan.  Like...2 titles in your lifetime and just entire eras of complete incompetence.

Back in the day when it was a season of 4 major sports, it was the Mets/Knicks/Rangers and Bills. Have experienced the mountain top a few times but no dynasty. Hopefully Josh mutha &#%$in Allen can help me experience that.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

My favorite moment so far this week was when he called the Cowboys poseurs.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

With all this snow we have got the past two days, I haven't been able to really watch GMF, so I am appreciative of the clips being posted. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This is awesome! I love Kyle Brandt.

Kyle Brandt is the antithesis of Nick Wright.

Nick Wright disparages the Bills because he knows it will get BillsMafia to elevate his click count. Kyle Brandt chooses to cheer on the Bills with his antics, and Bills fans can't get enough of him. Including me. His TopGun bit was over the top, but if your wife made you watch that movie a billion times like mine did, you have to love it anyway.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Foxx said:

Back in the day when it was a season of 4 major sports, it was the Mets/Knicks/Rangers and Bills. Have experienced the mountain top a few times but no dynasty. Hopefully Josh mutha &#%$in Allen can help me experience that.

I quit watching the NBA years ago because of all the "woke" (before that was even a term) stuff that was going on.   For the first half of my life the Sabres were at least competent, so even though they never hoisted Lord Stanley, they were still fun to follow.

I swear, if I had to sit through the Jets/Mets/Knicks when I was a kid I'd probably have offed myself.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kyle Brandt is the antithesis of Nick Wright.

Nick Wright disparages the Bills because he knows it will get BillsMafia to elevate his click count. Kyle Brandt chooses to cheer on the Bills with his antics, and Bills fans can't get enough of him. Including me. His TopGun bit was over the top, but if your wife made you watch that movie a billion times like mine did, you have to love it anyway.

I literally started watching GMFB because of him & NB.  I caught some segment he did and he views football pretty much the same way I do - just loves it.  The fact that he's jumped on our Wagon is icing on the cake.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I swear, if I had to sit through the Jets/Mets/Knicks when I was a kid I'd probably have offed myself.

We were a Mets house growing up. Tom Seaver era. I tried to like baseball. I mean, I really tried. But it was (and to this day, remains) one of the most boring sports to follow if it's not the World Series.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Come on, it wasn't that bad. We did have the Gazoo led Knicks that were pretty good for a while. The Rangers won it twice and the Mets once, thanks to Billy Buckner. Being a Bills Fan, you obviously understand the mindset and love for a team that has been a perennial loser. The highs are much higher I think.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I literally started watching GMFB because of him & NB.  I caught some segment he did and he views football pretty much the same way I do - just loves it.  The fact that he's jumped on our Wagon is icing on the cake.

If I'm honest, it was Kay Adams here. That said, I have come to love the entire cast. Pure joy to watch and listen even when its not Bills stuff.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

We were a Mets house growing up. Tom Seaver era. I tried to like baseball. I mean, I really tried. But it was (and to this day, remains) one of the most boring sports to follow if it's not the World Series.

Your right of course and that's why it's called the National Pastime.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Rangers won it twice and the Mets once, thanks to Billy Buckner.

How &#%$ing old are you?  lol

One minor correction:  The real goat of that game was Calvin Schiraldi.  I hate Red Sox' fan.