Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And to think, if Allen doesn't slip on 4th down in Tennessee, last night's heroics never happen.

Hmmm.....#1 seed vs that game?  Hindsight is 20/20, but I think I gotta go with beating NE by 30.  😄

p.s.  I also loved the lack of penalties.  Both from a well played game by the Bills aspect, and an officiating group who wasn't looking to call penalties every other play.

• Like 5

I was looking forward to just chilling and watching the other games today, but i’m just reveling in every internet article and video about the game last night and missing most of the games today..

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

12 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I was looking forward to just chilling and watching the other games today, but i’m just reveling in every internet article and video about the game last night and missing most of the games today..

What they did last night is special in so many ways.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They scored more TDs (7) than they faced 3rd downs (6). 

That's amazing.

I think the longest 3rd down they faced was 4 yards. Crazy stuff.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I think the longest 3rd down they faced was 4 yards. Crazy stuff.

Before the season started Daboll talked about how the goal this year wasn't figuring out how to get makeable 3rd downs, but rather how to avoid them.

Fewer 3rd downs than total drives & every one makeable was really coming close to that goal.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3