Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

I can't believe what I watched today. It was essentially every death scene in the movie "Seven," and the Patriots* were the victims in every scene. This kid is no fluke, and this team is no fluke, and it is absolutely glorious.

Let me put it another way: this has been a tougher season, starting with the Jags loss and ending with 5 TDs by Jonathan Taylor. By the time they won with Mac Jones throwing three passes, I had little confidence in the product, and the coaching staff. But this game erases all that. Whatever led to those losses, and the loss in Tampa...we're good. This team can beat anyone. Convince me otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was a little surprised McD didn't go for 2 because we'd have had the ball at the 1, instead taking the penalty on the kickoff. 

In my mind, post-game, if you walked up to McD at that moment and made that suggestion, he would have said "Sit down. We haven't even begun to butt-phuck the master while the whole football world is watching."

Still trying to process the game. Hell, I'm still trying to process Micah Hyde's end zone pick. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

When Josh Allen is on, he is an amazing specimen of a QB.  Cannon for an arm, huge dude who can run, just all the tools.  We need last night’s JA, please.  I am not saying he sucks, or is spotty.  We just need last night’s complete offense to take all the weight of expectations off JA.  

• Like 2

First thing I heard this morning when I turned on the television was "TOUCHDOWN BUFFALO!"

My first thought was we pulled them off the tarmac and dragged them back to the field for further abuse... but it was just a replay on NFL Network.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Madmaster said:

Morning all!

Just getting off of work so I didn’t really get to celebrate appropriately, though I did catch most of the game. This is my first post on the forum. I’m generally more of a college football fan after I left Upstate NY for Florida a ways back- became a TB fan (difficult as that was for years) but I’ve always rooted the Bills. Just had to sign up here and chime in after last night- WOW how sweet was that! What an effort by everyone and how about the growth of Allen. So close last year, but my dream is of a Buffalo TB SB. Hope that momentum carries out and that Big Ben somehow can sneak out one more win. Even if not, if Buffalo can play like THAT again, hopefully @KC won’t be as big a deal. Again I’m just kind of stunned by how epic last night was against that team in those conditions. Always preached in all my travels how great a fanbase the Bills mafia is, and looking forward to next week. 

Cheers. 

Good Morning!!

Beautiful Day!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Had a thought last night about the Bills, are they an ok team with some holes or a real real good team that knows they are good and the struggle to get through the season was real because they had their sights set on the playoffs and super bowl and now they turn it up a notch and kick everybodys ass! I sure hope the later.

53 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Had a thought last night about the Bills, are they an ok team with some holes or a real real good team that knows they are good and the struggle to get through the season was real because they had their sights set on the playoffs and super bowl and now they turn it up a notch and kick everybodys ass! I sure hope the later.

My take. They are that good but lacked the pieces on the lines until the last 3 weeks due to covid and injuries. Sky is  the limit if they play on their own level. 

• Like 1

While Allen WILL be the AFC Offensive PotW and Hyde has a good case to be the AFC Defensive PotW, McKenzie SHOULD be the AFC STotW for getting to that KO after the Cheats' FG AND not taking a knee.  If he takes a knee there, the Bills don't score a TD on every single one of their 1st 7 possessions.

Brilliant effort from him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

My take. They are that good but lacked the pieces on the lines until the last 3 weeks due to covid and injuries. Sky is  the limit if they play on their own level. 

Who knew Bates was the missing piece?

Like the Labatt's bear used to say "did not see that one coming."

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Who knew Bates was the missing piece?

Like the Labatt's bear used to say "did not see that one coming."

I think so. He and Spencer bring an element of nasty we were missing

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2