Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're preaching to the choir.  I've contended more than often enough that our defense is mostly a mirage.  There are at least 10 defenses that regularly play better than we do, especially against the elite QBs.

This biggest problem I can see is that Leslie Frazier is typically not aggressive with the front four at getting after the QB.  He typically stressed and relies on back end looks and coverage, which I think is flawed philosophy.  However, things have changed a bit since Tre went out with his ACL; Frazier isn't even dumb enough to rely on Wallace, Johnson, and Dane Jackson to cover WRs.  The dline is a lot more aggressive the past four games, or so.  I think McD had his hand in this decision and scheme modification, as well.

No way they'll be able to take away both Hill and Kelce, so their best bet is to get to Mahomes.  I expect nickel base the entire game, which is appropriate to run against the Chiefs.

5 minutes ago, Core Four said:

This biggest problem I can see is that Leslie Frazier is typically not aggressive with the front four at getting after the QB.  He typically stressed and relies on back end looks and coverage, which I think is flawed philosophy.  However, things have changed a bit since Tre went out with his ACL; Frazier isn't even dumb enough to rely on Wallace, Johnson, and Dane Jackson to cover WRs.  The dline is a lot more aggressive the past four games, or so.  I think McD had his hand in this decision and scheme modification, as well.

No way they'll be able to take away both Hill and Kelce, so their best bet is to get to Mahomes.  I expect nickel base the entire game, which is appropriate to run against the Chiefs.

We're on the same page here.  We tend to dominate the terrible teams with the "big nickle" packages because they can't expose Olanim's inability to quickly diagnose plays/be influenced like the better QBs can. 

Let's just say I'm concerned about KC's speed and their ability to use the run to setup big plays and leave it at that.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, SpionBills said:

Pushed any meetings back to 11am tomorrow, and now starting to feel the nerves. Please god let us win this. 

I’ve got nothing going on at work tomorrow.

I don’t expect to get anything accomplished.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Jordan Phillips is tailgating in the lots with Bills fans? Fitz partying shirtless in the stands with fans last week? Man..thats good stuff 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well guys I have enjoyed the week here discussing the game with you Bills Homer’s, you guys seem like some rational fans unlike some that I know Chiefs and otherwise. I decided not to go today as honestly I enjoy at home more. So Chiefs 34-28 is my final. I won’t be back till it is decided to make my excuses Lol 

• Cheers 6

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Well guys I have enjoyed the week here discussing the game with you Bills Homer’s, you guys seem like some rational fans unlike some that I know Chiefs and otherwise. I decided not to go today as honestly I enjoy at home more. So Chiefs 34-28 is my final. I won’t be back till it is decided to make my excuses Lol 

We're glad to have you.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

This is a heavyweight fight tonight.  Both teams wanting the Bengals next.  Tonight's winner will get to the big one.  

45 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

You were truly a pleasure as we got to know you. Hang out more and perhaps we can convert you

• Like 1