Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

It's not. @Aloyouis is soft as baby poop and literally believes all things Patriots are the greatest "cus 6 rings derp", but he's not a troll. His Pats board actually complained about this guy. He trolled their board before too.

So we agree he is a moron.

• Haha 2

272297278_4695322547190318_5934025185842

Here is my dog Buddy (in his Allen Jersey) and I at the (slightly melting) snow sculpture of Josh here in Cuba.

I mentioned last year that we lived only about a block away from the Block Barn.

You would not believe the number of people coming to see this. There were at least 10 cars there when we walked down. and they keep coming.

Go Bills!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Ok, ok football gods I need you to please listen to me. I lived through the 4 Super Bowls that shall remain nameless in the 90's but this is the 2020's and the Bills need to go back to the Super Bowl. Cincinnati needs to win along with the Bills so Buffalo gets another home game and than onto the Super Bowl.

Plus football gods please send me a Lamborghini.

Go Bills Go

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Ok, ok football gods I need you to please listen to me. I lived through the 4 Super Bowls that shall remain nameless in the 90's but this is the 2020's and the Bills need to go back to the Super Bowl. Cincinnati needs to win along with the Bills so Buffalo gets another home game and than onto the Super Bowl.

Plus football gods please send me a Lamborghini.

Go Bills Go

What he said Lord.

(you can skip the Lamborghini if it helps with the other)

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

I really really hope the Bills win tomorrow but the problem is that the NFL is the WWE and has already decided who wins and who loses. Why did Tampa win the SuperBowl last year because the officials who Brady has in his pockets for years started calling pass interference penalties against KC. KC should not have beat Cleveland let alone the Bills last year but the officials never called any of the hand checking until the biggest cheater of all time Brady arrived on the scene and was save by numerous pass interference calls. BLEEP BLEEP the NFL. Half brain dead chimps would do a better job of officiating, there was no way that was an interception by Tennessee. There is a reason why the entire universe knows the officials of the NFL are an absolute bunch of idiots and the worst in all professional sports.

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok so, what is the sweet Potato thing about?

read the thread. (Seriously) Do a control F starting on page 3. There are at lead five posts.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok so, what is the sweet Potato thing about?

Basically someone brought a sweet potato into the stadium accidentally when our end of season winning streak started so they kept doing it. This week they tweeted about it and it went viral.

• Like 1