Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

20 hours ago, Ann said:

Link to story

</snip>

Charging documents state Gay damaged a vacuum cleaner, wall and door frame during a confrontation with a woman. It's being classified as a domestic violence offense. Gay is charged with misdemeanor criminal damage under $1,000.

</snip>

If this is true, a night in jail?

Maybe the baby momma is the vacuum cleaner. 

10 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Where is the justice for vacuum cleaners? 

No justice, no piece. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Hog Farmer said:

How many of you retards like BACON???  Do you know how many Boars I have to jerk off everyday just to feed you fat Bastards????  

Oh wait, my bad , I thought I was in the food forum. 

I see we're talking about how the Bills think they can beat the Chiefs.  Let's see now, last years Championship game didn't go so well now did it. Those damn Chiefs actually have a better roster now than they did then. I'd just say the Bills R screwed and will get to spend another off season pissed off . Who ya gonna blame this year?? By the way , Josh Allen is awesome. LOL!

If you are a hog farmer, you should be glad we like bacon! 🥓

Do you idiots really think a &#%$ing sweet potato will win you a football game?   Jesus Christ!   After you were born did your parents just shove you in a room and slide potato chips under the door until you were 18 and then kick your ass out ???

I've read plenty of stupid shit but you people just jumped to the top of the list for the most stupid fan base of the century.

Name calling on your second post? Nice.  Please temper your vitriol or your stay here will be very short. This is a football forum and we like to discuss all elements of the game.  It would be appreciated if you stick to the subject at hand instead of insulting a fan base. Thank you.

• Like 2

How many of you retards like BACON???  Do you know how many Boars I have to jerk off everyday just to feed you fat Bastards????  

Oh wait, my bad , I thought I was in the food forum. 

I see we're talking about how the Bills think they can beat the Chiefs.  Let's see now, last years Championship game didn't go so well now did it. Those damn Chiefs actually have a better roster now than they did then. I'd just say the Bills R screwed and will get to spend another off season pissed off . Who ya gonna blame this year?? By the way , Josh Allen is awesome. LOL!

Im-All-Ears-Jake-Gyllenhaal-Gif-In-Donni

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

If you are a hog farmer, you should be glad we like bacon! 🥓

Name calling on your second post? Nice.  Please temper your vitriol or your stay here will be very short. This is a football forum and we like to discuss all elements of the game.  It would be appreciated if you stick to the subject at hand instead of insulting a fan base. Thank you.

@Ann I'll have to take the blame here. My post brought him.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341995

Nine pages. 🤣

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

As has been said prior in this thread, Tre is a big loss.

tre.jpg.49f46c814747f69e2c584184c56d4108.jpg

We're definitely going to miss Tre. He did a great job on Kelce. I wonder if we see more of Siran Neal this week because of Kelce or if they just let Milano play it. I know McD will gameplan to limit him and Hill as much as possible with Poyer and Hyde helping in coverage

Edmunds and Taron needs to make sure Hardman doesn't eat us alive underneath with short crossers and jet sweeps. McKinnon has provided some juice to their offense but it has normally been the bigger more physical backs that have hurt us.

I think their D will find it hard to defend all of our weapons if Singletary continues playing well. His recent production makes Josh's RPO nearly unstoppable.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

As has been said prior in this thread, Tre is a big loss.

tre.jpg.49f46c814747f69e2c584184c56d4108.jpg

Ok I have to respond to this. The offense that was held in check in week 5 was not the same as the offense that will be on the field Sunday. Because of Covid Kelce and hill were basically out for the first Steelers game. These guys are mahomes security blanket. In that game Pringle and Mecole were forced to be the primary receivers. Now Mecole has been a big disappointment as a target. He was drafted 3 years ago and is just as fast as hill just not as shifty. He was brought in when there was a fear of hill being suspended. That game he became a receiver. Mahomes has become a better QB since that game. Hill’s production has gone down. He seems to be fine with taking the top off the defense and a corner and a safety with him. Those other guys will have a good game. Milano is a very good cover backer. If he is charged with covering Kelce all day, he will wished he picked something else. Kelce is playing at a level unseen by any tight end ever and is unreal at times. He competes catch a yardage wise with the top wide receivers. I just wish he would stop with the douche dance after a touchdown. This is not the same offense. The question comes down to whether the Bills can score 35 on the Chiefs at home. It is certainly possible. I would not weigh last game against the pats that heavy. Twenty years of frustration against an old defense at home. Great game but not likely repeated. I still see it 34-30 in a classic. No confidence in Chiefs win. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

@Ann I'll have to take the blame here. My post brought him.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341995

Nine pages. 🤣

Lol. They are still running vB software. That crap died years ago. Though, they are running 3.8.8 which is probably one of the last versions before it went to total shit.

Behind the times much? :ctm:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Question, wasn’t Hogboy ATOP an IT manager that some over there worked for, and is the “die hard Bills fan” who switched over to the dark side after the Pats won their second SB? 

This poser seems to have a similar front-runner bandwagon stench about his posts. 

23 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

Just a heads up. At Arrowhead if you're suspected of smuggling in ANY contraband it's an automatic cavity search. So while you enjoy shoving those potato's up your cornhole just remember THEY WILL BE FOUND!

21 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

DraftKings CEO just picked KC.   Might as well get yer potatos out and start busting tables!  Just make sure you wrap yer taters in BACON!

You were asked nicely to contain your vitriol. This is your last warning, this is not the Chiefs Planet and what may be acceptable there (posts such as you posted here), is definitely not acceptable here. If you would like to discuss aspects of the game, by all means please do. Short of that you will find yourself in a moderation queue where your posts will have to be approved before posting. We don't want that, you don't want that... the choice is yours.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Hog Farmer said:

In all seriousness, this will be a good game and too bad it's not set up as the AFCCG but thats OK. While Buffalo has had a great year and kicked everyone ass handily I think there need to be concern over the level of competition they faced, They had a weak schedule but thats not their fault and they did what they were supposed to do with that.

On the other hand , KC had the toughest schedule in the NFL and ended up with a better record than Buffalo. I think Allen gives you guys a big let down Sunday while Mahomes will be nails. We'll see!

There is no doubt it will be a good game. Let's hope both sides come out healthy.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You were asked nicely to contain your vitriol. This is your last warning, this is not the Chiefs Planet and what may be acceptable there (posts such as you posted here), is definitely not acceptable here. If you would like to discuss aspects of the game, by all means please do. Short of that you will find yourself in a moderation queue where your posts will have to be approved before posting. We don't want that, you don't want that... the choice is yours.

The average Chiefs fan has poor communication skills. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

Just now, Figster said:

The average Chiefs fan has poor communication skills. 🤷‍♂️ 

I don't know about that. It is a fandom thing and more than likely he was just trying to get a rise out of us here. 

We welcome his posting - without the filth aspect.