Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

20 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Now that’s funny. True Barbecue lovers here won’t put that crap on their barbecue anyway. 

Its pretty much just spiced ketchup anyway right? 

1 hour ago, Ann said:

LOL

The story is some Bills fan has been bringing in sweet potatoes to the games and the Bills have been winning since this started. KC fans are unhappy with that.

potato.jpg.c6e2dd3a53ad76b76e9760a94cd920de.jpg

I don’t know if the rules are different at arrowhead, but idk why they would have to be snuck into home games. Last I checked you were still allowed to bring in your own food, and sweet potatoes aren’t specifically called out as a prohibited item. I suppose security could argue that it would be a dangerous object if thrown, and no one is eating a raw sweet potato.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

How many of you retards like BACON???  Do you know how many Boars I have to jerk off everyday just to feed you fat Bastards????  

Oh wait, my bad , I thought I was in the food forum. 

I see we're talking about how the Bills think they can beat the Chiefs.  Let's see now, last years Championship game didn't go so well now did it. Those damn Chiefs actually have a better roster now than they did then. I'd just say the Bills R screwed and will get to spend another off season pissed off . Who ya gonna blame this year?? By the way , Josh Allen is awesome. LOL!

Let me get this straight, the Bills will lose to the Chiefs by drawing on the result of last year's AFCCG?  Pretty dumb analysis.  You don't think the Bills have improved their roster since then, or is it only the Chiefs that improved their roster?  Here's a revelation - all teams improve their roster from year to year, or at least make an attempt to.  Maybe you should go to the food forum because you don't know shit about football.  You strike me as a loud mouth doofus.

BTW, last year's Super Bowl didn't go so well, now did it?

6 hours ago, Hog Farmer said:

How many of you retards like BACON???  Do you know how many Boars I have to jerk off everyday just to feed you fat Bastards????  

Oh wait, my bad , I thought I was in the food forum. 

I see we're talking about how the Bills think they can beat the Chiefs.  Let's see now, last years Championship game didn't go so well now did it. Those damn Chiefs actually have a better roster now than they did then. I'd just say the Bills R screwed and will get to spend another off season pissed off . Who ya gonna blame this year?? By the way , Josh Allen is awesome. LOL!

I love bacon.

I don’t understand what my love for bacon has to do with your love for jerking off my future bacon and catching hog jizz in your gullet.

Besides the point… I was curious about your assertion that we are “fat bastards” in Buffalo. So, a quick search revealed that out of the top 100 cities with highest obesity rates, Buffalo (nor any NY city) does not appear. Interestingly, two Missouri cities appear - including Kansas City. Maybe you live on the Kansas side? Kansas, as a state, has one of the highest obesity rates in the country. 

Normally, I avoid feeding the trolls - and, in your case it’s highly likely that you don’t need any additional calories…but, maybe this will be the final straw for your over worked heart. 

Thank you for your service to our country, and my breakfast plate - Farmer Dick. I’m sad that your stay here will be brief. You seemed like a knowledgeable football fan. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hog Farmer said:

Just a heads up. At Arrowhead if you're suspected of smuggling in ANY contraband it's an automatic cavity search. So while you enjoy shoving those potato's up your cornhole just remember THEY WILL BE FOUND!

Maybe instead of cavity searches, spearing contests will knock the potatoes loose.

Were you born this combative or did your attitude develop when you were but a young hog boy?

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe instead of cavity searches, spearing contests will knock the potatoes loose.

Were you born this combative or did your attitude develop when you were but a young hog boy?

I think by “ jerking off hogs” he is referring to servicing fat queers at Missy B’s. It is your guys fault, you called him here by talking about keistering potatoes. 😊

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I think by “ jerking off hogs” he is referring to servicing fat queers at Missy B’s. It is your guys fault, you called him here by talking about keistering potatoes. 😊

He has an interesting “bat signal”

• Like 1