Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

Not having Tre is a scary thought against KC’s many weapons…nay, plethora of weapons. Dane, Levi, Taron, and Siran wrap have done pretty good in his absence, but I’m concerned he will be missed on Sunday night.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

33 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Willie Gay Jr is currently in jail.

https://www.jocosheriff.org/public-information/inmate-search

61z4a6.jpg

If he needs bail money I will go get him. I was in that jail a time or two in my misspent youth. 😀

This is great. These idiots can’t keep it together and not have distractions for a month during the playoffs. Last year Fat Andy’s degenerate kid mowed over a lady and her kid doing 80 on a highway entrance ramp, while drunk, a week before the SB. Messed that little girl up bad. It cast a cloud over the game and definitely seemed to have an effect on the players focus. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

How did you find that?  Profootballtalk doesn't even have it yet, and they love resetting the NFL arrest meter.

it’s a story here already but not much info 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

How did you find that?  Profootballtalk doesn't even have it yet, and they love resetting the NFL arrest meter.

I saw a rumor on Twitter late last night.

Click on the image to see the description of the 911 call.

Edited by LB3
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Beer__League__Hockey

He'll be fine.  Unless there is Ray Rice video, everyone will look the other way.  Probably sit for the first few plays on defense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

He has the unfortunate luck of this not happening in NY or Cali. Had it happened there they would have just issued a ticket and sent him on his way merrily. Maybe Mo. will issue a decree...

It was in Olathe Kansas a suburb of Kc. If it happens downtown the cops don’t come unless there’s gunfire. At least he didn’t plow into a car while drunk and put a little girl in a coma like Fat Andy’s kid did the week leading up to the super bowl last year.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Big narrative out of KC is "the Bills havent beaten anybody."  Such a hack analysis. 

Lol. I guess the Chiefs are nobody then. 

🤣

some people don't think before they type...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Lol. I guess the Chiefs are nobody then. 

🤣

some people don't think before they type...

Oh. That game means nothing because they're a totally different team now and that game was all self inflicted wounds. I get them being confident, but the number that are totally delusional is pretty shocking.

• Like 2

BuffaloBen1975

Hi all! Unfortunately I will not be able to make the divisional game this weekend in KC anymore, my wife is having our second child! I have 2 lower bowl tickets, section 106 if anyone is interested! I will be knocking 20% of the purchase price to try and get these sold and to also get as many Bills fans in the stadium as possible! Please respond if you are interested! 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Big narrative out of KC is "the Bills havent beaten anybody."  Such a hack analysis. 

I’m not taking the Chiefs lightly by any means, but that’s not the argument I’d be making if my team was the one that is 0-3 this year against the remaining AFC playoff teams.

• Like 4