Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't know about that. It is a fandom thing and more than likely he was just trying to get a rise out of us here. 

We welcome his posting - without the filth aspect.

Thanks for addressing it quickly. I left ATOP because of posts like his. It's low hanging fruit, but it works. As long as people think Timmah Graham and Jerry Sullivan are sports journalists, there will be fans from all teams who piss themselves because one person doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do anything other than troll fans.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Foxx said:

I don't know about that. It is a fandom thing and more than likely he was just trying to get a rise out of us here. 

We welcome his posting - without the filth aspect.

Chiefs planet has fun mud slinging for entertainment purposes. Kind of sets a bad example. 

We can reform them  ;  )   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks for addressing it quickly. I left ATOP because of posts like his. It's low hanging fruit, but it works. As long as people think Timmah Graham and Jerry Sullivan are sports journalists, there will be fans from all teams who piss themselves because one person doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do anything other than troll fans.

:beer:

I'm all for spirited discussions. However when in Rome, you have to abide by Rome's rules. We don't ask much - the filth aspect is a ways beyond the line though.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

In all seriousness, this will be a good game and too bad it's not set up as the AFCCG but thats OK. While Buffalo has had a great year and kicked everyone ass handily I think there need to be concern over the level of competition they faced, They had a weak schedule but thats not their fault and they did what they were supposed to do with that.

On the other hand , KC had the toughest schedule in the NFL and ended up with a better record than Buffalo. I think Allen gives you guys a big let down Sunday while Mahomes will be nails. We'll see!

I agree

Feels like it...

Just now, Hog Farmer said:

You guys really need to lighten up and enjoy life a little more, but I understand.

Yeah. We're the one with a problem. :classic_laugh:

You should bring your act to ATOP. It's teeming with people who love to get twisted up by a troll whose posts come across like the literary equivalent of a Jackson Mahomes tik-tok video.

The fans at this site are here for solid discussion, and yes, some competitive banter. Hell, I think @Aloyouis lasted a whole week before he outed himself as a troll. You only got 10 minutes in.

Find lazier fans to make your day. You won't find them here.

10 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

You guys really need to lighten up and enjoy life a little more, but I understand.

The problem is we strive to be a family orientated place for Bills Fans to venture to, to garner all things Bills related. Filth does not facilitate the family atmosphere we strive for. I trust you can and will express yourself with regard.

:beer:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Hog Farmer said:

We have a crap throwing monkey 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not sure I really believe the Tenn spread.

I Billieve

Between the two (KC and Titans) I'm more concerned with KC

Edited by Figster
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Hog Farmer said:

DraftKings CEO just picked KC.   Might as well get yer potatos out and start busting tables!  Just make sure you wrap yer taters in BACON!

clearly in an effort to stop people from piling in on the bills and draftkings ends up losing a ton of dough. 

Edited by Dubs
  • Cheers 2

22 hours ago, Ann said:

Ha! I am going to Dash's tomorrow. I will have to see if my local store did this too.

ha.jpg.c660007ec2fd37a83f2cc8fc317f2e51.jpg

Same at my local store. Why they bothered, I do not know. It is on the second from the bottom shelf behind a pole. You'd really have to be looking for it to find it.

Nice side note: They are closing early so the employees can watch the game. I hope Tops and Wegmans is doing the same.

dashs.thumb.jpg.1fbd705ff5d1a8da1474af2ce8a12076.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Be Grateful Every Time We Get Patrick Mahomes vs. Josh Allen in the Playoffs

It’s hard to sustain long quarterback rivalries in the modern NFL. Let’s hope the Bills and Chiefs buck the trend.

There have been 19 consecutive playoff games without a fourth-quarter lead change. Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen are here to help. Sunday will be their second playoff matchup in as many years, and it’s the closest point spread in a game played at Arrowhead Stadium since Mahomes became a starter four years ago. These two quarterbacks are perfect foils, each with ideal supporting casts and coaching staffs, leading teams that were built for this moment. That’s what makes this the perfect quarterback rivalry. Mahomes is better, but Allen can often play as well as anyone on the planet. They are fascinating because they each seem unbeatable at their peaks. If they both have one of those games at the same time, we’ll get to find out which one truly is.

</snip>

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Be Grateful Every Time We Get Patrick Mahomes vs. Josh Allen in the Playoffs

It’s hard to sustain long quarterback rivalries in the modern NFL. Let’s hope the Bills and Chiefs buck the trend.

There have been 19 consecutive playoff games without a fourth-quarter lead change. Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen are here to help. Sunday will be their second playoff matchup in as many years, and it’s the closest point spread in a game played at Arrowhead Stadium since Mahomes became a starter four years ago. These two quarterbacks are perfect foils, each with ideal supporting casts and coaching staffs, leading teams that were built for this moment. That’s what makes this the perfect quarterback rivalry. Mahomes is better, but Allen can often play as well as anyone on the planet. They are fascinating because they each seem unbeatable at their peaks. If they both have one of those games at the same time, we’ll get to find out which one truly is.

</snip>

The one quibble I would have with the quoted material is that Mahomes is better. It is a question that is very debatable at this moment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

The one quibble I would have with the quoted material is that Mahomes is better. It is a question that is very debatable at this moment.

He is a league MVP + Super Bowl winner. While past performance does not guarantee future results, at this point I would not say he is worse.

• Like 3