Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread

Ann

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

That looks like horseradish root, even worse! Good find!

That would warm you up for sure 

Edited by Carptom1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Here you go3CAFC591-A71B-46BA-AA34-F8048BE87985.thumb.jpeg.fbd3707d3275877ad0826fa81f924bb8.jpeg

Haha, you googled “dildo shaped potato” just to post that.

I love football!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Beating KC today would be a big step in the right direction. I looked at the Pats, Chiefs and Bucs as the 3 headed dragon Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills must defeat. Head one has been severed. 

Head two awaits us... 

i think a big part of it is a Sunday 6pm start. 

37 minutes ago, snafu said:

Haha, you googled “dildo shaped potato” just to post that.

I love football!

My maturity level is not very high and at 57 it probably won’t change. I promised myself that I wasn’t going to get wound up about this game, but it didn’t work. I will be crushed as a Chiefs fan if we lose, but after watching those games yesterday I am grateful for what we have for a quarterback. Tannehill just sucks, and Rodgers is a weirdo without a champions heart. Neither Mahomes or Allen fall in either of those categories. Both have talent and immense heart. It will all be left on the field today regardless of the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 5

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

My maturity level is not very high and at 57 it probably won’t change. I promised myself that I wasn’t going to get wound up about this game, but it didn’t work. I will be crushed as a Chiefs fan if we lose, but after watching those games yesterday I am grateful for what we have for a quarterback. Tannehill just sucks, and Rodgers is a weirdo without a champions heart. Neither Mahomes or Allen fall in either of those categories. Both have talent and immense heart. It will all be left on the field today regardless of the outcome.

Agreed. Whichever team loses today (because someone has to lose) isn't going away anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I love listening to the talking heads when they're explaining the Chiefs and how good they've been since we hammered them there.

Ignoring:

1.  Their schedule.  They've played 3 good teams (outside of their division).  Beat the Packers (who were without Rogers) 13-7, beat the Cowboys 19-9, and lost to the Bengals in a game they needed to win to be the Number 1 seed.

2.  Their improved defense...which has faced just about no one all year.  They gave up 34 to the Bengals and 28 to the Chargers - who are the only truly strong offenses they've faced.

This is not an indictment of the Chiefs but rather how bad these "analysts" really are.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I love listening to the talking heads when they're explaining the Chiefs and how good they've been since we hammered them there.

Ignoring:

1.  Their schedule.  They've played 3 good teams (outside of their division).  Beat the Packers (who were without Rogers) 13-7, beat the Cowboys 19-9, and lost to the Bengals in a game they needed to win to be the Number 1 seed.

2.  Their improved defense...which has faced just about no one all year.  They gave up 34 to the Bengals and 28 to the Chargers - who are the only truly strong offenses they've faced.

This is not an indictment of the Chiefs but rather how bad these "analysts" really are.

But the same could be said of the guys going on about the Bills defense. How were those Qb’s you faced this year? The only decent one was Brady and he did pretty well. The rest are bums. Bottom line none of us know shit about how it will end up. Neither do the coaches or players. I was really surprised last night as were many packers fans I know. They are barely hanging on this morning packing up their cheeseheads for another year. 😂 

Edited by Carptom1

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

But the same could be said of the guys going on about the Bills defense. How were those Qb’s you faced this year? The only decent one was Brady and he did pretty well. The rest are bums. Bottom line none of us know shit about how it will end up. Neither do the coaches or players. I was really surprised last night as were many packers fans I know. They are barely hanging on this morning packing up their cheeseheads for another year. 😂 

You're preaching to the choir.  I've contended more than often enough that our defense is mostly a mirage.  There are at least 10 defenses that regularly play better than we do, especially against the elite QBs.

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're preaching to the choir.  I've contended more than often enough that our defense is mostly a mirage.  There are at least 10 defenses that regularly play better than we do, especially against the elite QBs.

I was thinking this yesterday watching the Titans sack Burrow at will and the Niners basically shutting out Rodgers for the last 55 minutes.  What were those defensed ranked?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Green Bay's defense is legit too - they lost a game where they allowed 12 first downs, 4.1 YPP, 212 yards of TOTAL offense, and six points.

I keep going back to the RB not going outta bounds at the end of the first half, which basically let the Niners off the hook and let them regroup.  What a dumb &#%$ing "great" play that was.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The thing I didn’t get at the end of the titans game was WTF were they doing before Tannehill threw the last interception? Seems they weren’t trying to get into position for a field goal, kind of running the clock out with over a minute left and timeouts. Then he throws a contested pass for the INT. Very weird way to play for sure. They obviously had no confidence in him. Mind boggling for sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

The thing I didn’t get at the end of the titans game was WTF were they doing before Tannehill threw the last interception? Seems they weren’t trying to get into position for a field goal, kind of running the clock out with over a minute left and timeouts. Then he throws a contested pass for the INT. Very weird way to play for sure. They obviously had no confidence in him. Mind boggling for sure.

That drive felt like Tennessee was playing for OT rather than to win

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robs House said:

A blast from the past while we wait.

A lot of familiar names in that one.

Dr. Sack, Kenny Davis, Leonard Smith.  These are guys I loved that you don’t hear mentioned anymore.

• Like 3