Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

The Guy In Pants

If the Bengals somehow pull this off and I have to listen to “Joe Burrow this” and “Joe Burrow that”; I’ll be extremely pissed. 

This game should be in Buffalo today. Gah. Didn’t think it bothered me until just now. Damn it Buffalo. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The Guy In Pants

I can’t keep up with all these new players and teams I’m supposed to hate now that Tom Brady is leaving the game.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

I’m already sick of the KC knob slobbering by Nantz and Romo. 

The mute button was invented for days like today. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 9:21 AM, Ann said:

I don't know if I am going to watch the AFC game. I don't hate Kansas City, but last week's loss is still raw. I also think it would be a damn shame if Burrow made it to the Super Bowl before Josh.

I am absolutely watching and rooting for the Chiefs. That amazing game (with the lousy ending) last week will be wasted if the Chiefs don’t win it all. I want our Bills to be the only team that could give them a run for their money. It might have been a week early, but that was the REAL AFCCG.  NEXT year we get over the hump. 

If KC lost to the Bengals, we just lost to another team. If they win it ALL, we were the ones who could go toe to toe. Ali vs Frazier loses some of it’s luster in either one loses to Bubba from Toledo. 

Deranged Rhino

&#%$ off, Tony. Saying Gabriel "stepped up" last week. He played hard EVERY WEEK and was the second best receiver all year for the Bills. I get his point, but it just shows how little he actually watched the Bills.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

&#%$ off, Tony. Saying Gabriel "stepped up" last week. He played hard EVERY WEEK and was the second best receiver all year for the Bills. I get his point, but it just shows how little he actually watched the Bills.

To be fair, I think he was the first WR EVER to get FOUR TD’s in a playoff game. That is amazing! He is indeed our 2nd best WR, and it’s closer than some people think. LOVE that guy! What a steal. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Augie said:

To be fair, I think he was the first WR EVER to get FOUR TD’s in a playoff game. That is amazing! He is indeed our 2nd best WR, and it’s closer than some people think. LOVE that guy! What a steal. 

Sure, but he made it sound like Gabriel was a scrub the rest of the year and just turned it on for one game. You don't get the nickname, Gabe Good Things Happen Davis that way :beer: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure, but he made it sound like Gabriel was a scrub the rest of the year and just turned it on for one game. You don't get the nickname, Gabe Good Things Happen Davis that way :beer: 

I was sitting right here but didn’t hear it. Just not paying attention so I’ll trust your take on that. 

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

Higgins got mugged in the EZ by Fenton.

Then Chase got held on the next play. 

The zebras are going to let them play... so long as KC wins.

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Augie said:

I was sitting right here but didn’t hear it. Just not paying attention so I’ll trust your take on that. 

I wouldn't trust me on it, I'm still too raw from last week and just lashing out at poor Romo :classic_laugh: :beer: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1