Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Could be argued they gifted Cincinnati a TD by not calling the face mask against Ramsey.

But, that was consistent with how they called the entire game. Up until the Rams got close to the EZ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

There was nothing there.

Agree.  The DB was touching the WR, not holding him.  The refs aren't going to be able to see it that close in real time, though.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Upcoming AFC QB rankings (imo)

Allen

Mahomes

Rogers (?)

Herbert

Jackson

Watson (?)

Burrow

And that's just the Bengal's own conference. 

I think Burrow really was hurt. The kid has a lot of tools, and can become great. He needs to learn to throw the ball away and stop taking so many sacks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Next season starts tomorrow. Here we go!!

Gonna need more from the FO this off-season. This super bowl proves it. The cap can be manipulated. GET TALENT.

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Allen

Mahomes

Rogers (?)

Herbert

Jackson

Watson (?)

Burrow

Allen

Sherbert

Rogers

Mahomes

Rapeson

Burrow

Lamar

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes. More than once. 

In the 2007 SB where the Giants beat the Pats, the entire Dline should have got MVP, but they didn't.  Eli Manning did.  All I'm saying is it is typically an offensive player.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I think Burrow really was hurt. The kid has a lot of tools, and can become great. He needs to learn to throw the ball away and stop taking so many sacks!

I think he's good too. And to be fair, that AFC QB list of mine is likely the NFL best list too. Who does the NFC have that you'd take over anyone on that list if Rogers goes to Denver? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Allen

Mahomes

Rogers (?)

Herbert

Jackson

Watson (?)

Burrow

Watson can go to the NFC, thank you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Gonna need more from the FO this off-season. This super bowl proves it. The cap can be manipulated. GET TALENT.

Agree that Beane and McD need to do a much better job in FA, but you can't build a sustainable team through high price FAs.  The Rams will have to shed a lot in the offseason.  I doubt they're the same team next season.

Just now, Core Four said:

In the 2007 SB where the Giants beat the Pats, the entire Dline should have got MVP, but they didn't.  Eli Manning did.  All I'm saying is it is typically an offensive player.

No argument, just answering the question. 

(Harvey Martin & Randy White shared it against Denver and Richard Dent in 85 against the Pats)

Just now, Core Four said:

Agree that Beane and McD need to do a much better job in FA, but you can't build a sustainable team through high price FAs.  The Rams will have to shed a lot in the offseason.  I doubt they're the same team next season.

I'd take it for a Lombardi

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think he's good too. And to be fair, that AFC QB list of mine is likely the NFL best list too. Who does the NFC have that you'd take over anyone on that list if Rogers goes to Denver? 

We forgot Lawrence:classic_love:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Buy one Super Bowl and anything after that... 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

No argument, just answering the question. 

(Harvey Martin & Randy White shared it against Denver and Richard Dent in 85 against the Pats)

Gotcha.  Those guys you mentioned were great, but also from a time when defense was appreciated more than it is now.  Offense is the primary focus.

5 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Speaking of which, this really might have solidified Kupp's season as the greatest wide receiver performance in history. It's one thing to put up great stats, but it means so much more when it ends with a Super Bowl win.

Which makes Brady's SB loss in the not-quite-undefeated season all the more savory. 🍺

• Cheers 1