Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

He'd also have allowed the game-winning TD if Donald hadn't beaten Spain like the revolving door he is.

The pain,

It's plain,

Comes mainly over Spain.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1

LA was not in the top 10 Super Bowl markets!? But LA needs a football team.

Super Bowl LVI averages audience of 112.3 million viewers, is most-watched show in five years

Super Bowl LVI cracked the 100-million viewer mark in a turnaround from viewership of last year's big game, marking a strong finish to an NFL postseason rife with late-game drama and thrilling finishes.

</snip>

metered.jpg.f941010b0e59b44e44852760c56ff77c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 2/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Just for shitzngiggles...

Watching that it struck me that 2013 was 9 years ago.  I felt like I was already pretty old when we drafted Woods and it doesn't seem like it was very long ago. I still think of him as a young player, but he's about to be in his 30s going into his 10th NFL season. The time goes so fast.

• Like 2

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Ann said:

That was some display! 💕

Where's @Jabba The Hutt?

4 hours ago, Ann said:

That was some display! 💕

Where's @Jabba The Hutt?

That was an Aaron Donald video? I was distracted by the millisecond of Kupp and Weddle nipple:classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt
11 hours ago, Ann said:

ummm

Matt's like "I need another drink" after watching that woman plummet to her death. Apparently the woman suffered a fractured spine:wacko:

52 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Matt's like "I need another drink" after watching that woman plummet to her death. Apparently the woman suffered a fractured spine:wacko:

I have no idea how you walk away from that. It was like he thinks he pushed her  by accident. 

• Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have no idea how you walk away from that. It was like he thinks he pushed her  by accident. 

That was my thought...he thinks he bumped her and he is &#%$ed? He acted like he did something wrong.