Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

So, anybody know how many suicides there were in Michigan today as Stafford goes 4-0 in a single playoff year having only gotten there 3 times in over a decade in Detroit?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I'll take that money if you want to throw it away...Cooper Kupp isn't going less than 2 TDs and 100 yards.

Those who bet on the Rams, lost.  Looks like I would have won my bet by way of the spread.  Final score was 23-20....Rams didn't cover.

• Cheers 1

-I wonder how many writers were halfway done with their "Stafford and Kupp Fail to Deliver" stories with five minutes to go.  That was a dramatic reversal of fortunes.

-Donald might be more deserving of getting a ring than anyone since Walter Payton.  The Rams defense took over that game in the second half.  They'll replay Donald's 4th down pressure a million times, but the key play was his amazing stop on what looked like a sure first down the previous play.  

-I presume we've heard the last from Quinton Spain for a while.

-Happy for Stafford and Woods.  And for everyone who got to see a good game.

-This was yet another game that reinforced how badly the Bills need to upgrade the front 7.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

Ramsey's trash. And the whole world knows it now.

I'm no officiating aficionado, but the TD they got on him to start the second half was bullshit. You can't tell us for years that grabbing a guy's facemask is dangerous,  but only apply it to one side of the ball. Ramsey got pulled down by his mask. No one can defend a receiver who is allowed to throw his opponent down by his mask, when his opponent can not do the same. 

Bullshit missed call there, and not on Ramsey.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

-I wonder how many writers were halfway done with their "Stafford and Kupp Fail to Deliver" stories with five minutes to go.  That was a dramatic reversal of fortunes.

-Donald might be more deserving of getting a ring than anyone since Walter Payton.  The Rams defense took over that game in the second half.  They'll replay Donald's 4th down pressure a million times, but the key play was his amazing stop on what looked like a sure first down the previous play.  

-I presume we've heard the last from Quinton Spain for a while.

-Happy for Stafford and Woods.  And for everyone who got to see a good game.

-This was yet another game that reinforced how badly the Bills need to upgrade the front 7.

IMO, the bolded part may have given the Rams the win.  If Cincy gets the first down, we may be talking about a Bengals win.

Few Dlinemen could make that play, Donald is one of the few.

I really wish I could have been in the game day thread. Lots of good stuff in a pretty good game, but though it all, the one comment that stood out to me was @Alaska Darin commenting something to the effect that "We're about to see what JB is made of..."

I already dislike this Cam Newton GonnaBe, and I genuinely hated listening to the Joey Super Bowl shit, because I watch a SHITLOAD of football, and while he can keep them in games, can he carry the team? Is he that special?

The honest answer is, we'll see. But not yet. The phucker was staring at the ceiling 9 times against TN, and was on the ground another 7 times tonight. Unfortunately for JB, the other quarterback tonight wasn't Tannehill.

In the end, I'm glad Stafford put the final stamp on how messed up the Lions have been. I'm glad Kupp got MVP. His post-game was heartfelt and it's great to see a guy that good take the high road.   Especially against the backdrop of Cam Newton GonnaBe more concerned with what he looks like then what his actions look like.

But it's especially great to know that if that was the Bills and Josh Allen tonight, Matthew Stafford's wife would serve her husband with full custody papers. And no one will ever question what's most important to Josh Allen.

• Like 3

And by the way, in case you run into any Cincy fans, remind them that by the time the Rams needed a game-winning drive, their receivers were essentially Kupp, Jefferson, a third-string TE (who ended up with some big catches) and some other dude who looked like Patches O'Houlihan.

All you had to do was stop Kupp. And he torched the shit out of you. Over and over.

So quitcherbitchin' about the penalties. Your defense shit the bed, and believe me, I know what it looks like when your defense shits the bed.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you think this is an intentional message to Edmonds that they left him out, or just marketing department oopsie? 🤔

I guess we’re dumping 27, 13, and 58 too.

• Haha 1

IDGAF what anybody says or thinks, Josh Allen is the best QB in the league and he would have destroyed the Rams last night. It just makes those 13 seconds even worse! 

• Like 1