Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl LVI

Foxx

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Spain was this SuperBowl’s GOAT. Scapegoat that is. Couldn’t have been more poetic justice. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

He played scared most of the day.  The Bengals better get some studs in front of him or his career is going to be shorter than it should be.

It's super fun for me that both Spain and Ramsey were the possible goats of that game.  Man, I can't stand either of those guys.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He played scared most of the day.

What the hell are you talking about? He's Joey Super Bowl! He has ice in his veins! He wears tinted sunglasses and dresses like a stud! He is the epitome of cool! 

Freakin' Cam Newton GonnaBe. 

• Wow 1

Looks like OBJ torn his ACL again. 

I don't know a lot about how sports injuries occur but I'm at least quick enough to know that when it's referred to as a "non-contact injury," it ain't good.

Is turf really the issue here?

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like OBJ torn his ACL again. 

I don't know a lot about how sports injuries occur but I'm at least quick enough to know that when it's referred to as a "non-contact injury," it ain't good.

Is turf really the issue here?

Probably not.  The issue is more likely the constant over use.  Most high-level athletes don't get enough rest and that puts them at a much higher risk of these types of injuries.  It's the biggest reason why the BILLS don't allow players to squat during the season.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Spain was this SuperBowl’s GOAT. Scapegoat that is. Couldn’t have been more poetic justice. 

Gee, I wonder if he’ll face any competition for his job next year.

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Granted, the long TD to open the second half was total bullshit, but this isn't a good look.

He'd also have allowed the game-winning TD if Donald hadn't beaten Spain like the revolving door he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

He'd also have allowed the game-winning TD if Donald hadn't beaten Spain like the revolving door he is.

Ramsey and Spain both burned on the last Cincy play.

Like an early Christmas present for you. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6
  • Cheers 1