Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Freedom Convoy 2022

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

She hit about 90% of my "politics" in that speech.  The Constitution is the greatest document ever written.  The fact that politicians have been allowed to essentially rape it for decades is the ultimate disservice to humanity.

I've no idea where these Freedom Convoy roads are ultimately going to take humanity, and perhaps it is the idealist within me, but I suspect that they are going to pull the veil back on a great many festering boils that the populace of the world has long taken in stride. IMO, the raping of man has reached it's breaking point.

This woman's words should be spoken from every mountain top. It may be our last best chance.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

JOHN NOLTE: In This Fight, Justin Trudeau Is George Wallace.

Trudeau is the villain fighting an unjust cause.

Trudeau is the fascist willing to destroy innocent people’s livelihoods to enforce immoral laws.

Trudeau is the gangster ready to commit violence rather than admit he is wrong.

If you want to know why Trudeau has been forced into hiding and why he serially melts down into a puddle of fecklessness in public, it’s because he is wrong. It’s that simple. He has no moral ground to stand on, which is why he’s attempted to manufacture it with lies about “racists” and “swastikas.” But in this ongoing civil rights standoff, everyone knows the bottom-line question is this…

How far is Trudeau willing to go to enforce a mandate for a vaccine that doesn’t even stop the spread of the coronavirus? How much violence is he willing to commit? How many livelihoods is he willing to annihilate for a vaccine that doesn’t even stop you from catching the virus?

Not that the success of the vaccine matters. Even if the vaccine did eradicate the virus, his stance would be just as immoral, but now that we know the vaccine does not stop the transmission, his stand looks especially foolish.

Like George Wallace and his fellow Democrat Bull Connor and all the Democrats who created and enforced Jim Crow, Trudeau is a bully checkmated by his own immoral choices.

Related: Freelance Journalist Did the One Thing the Liberal Media Has Failed to Do Regarding Canada’s Freedom Truckers. “If the elites ventured out and spoke with these people, it would take all of 10 minutes to see that this is a peaceful protest—and maybe there are points aplenty about how Canada’s COVID policy is a disaster. The same goes for the United States. The folks telling these people’s stories can be found on Substack. Rupa Subramanya, a freelance writer, had a lengthy post about the freedom truckers. She spoke to some 100 truckers, maybe more, and found that a) they’re not Nazis, b) they have legitimate reasons to be against the vaccination policy, and c) they’re not going anywhere.”

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

She hit about 90% of my "politics" in that speech.  The Constitution is the greatest document ever written.  The fact that politicians have been allowed to essentially rape it for decades is the ultimate disservice to humanity.

Has she been labelled a white supremacist yet?  She will be.

Pretty sharp lady.  Better grasp of civil rights issues than most civil rights leaders.  

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

To be clear, they're handing over the funds so the court can disburse or refund the money in accordance with the wishes of the donor.  We'll see if that actually happens.  But this isn't a straight-up confiscation or civil asset forfeiture (which is what would happen in the US.)  

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

To be clear, they're handing over the funds so the court can disburse or refund the money in accordance with the wishes of the donor.  We'll see if that actually happens.  But this isn't a straight-up confiscation or civil asset forfeiture (which is what would happen in the US.)  

I understand what you're saying but, I think the wishes of the donor are pretty clear.

• Cheers 2

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I understand what you're saying but, I think the wishes of the donor are pretty clear.

My thoughts exactly, if they were really going to disperse the funds as the donors wanted, leave it the **** alone then since that is exactly the intent of givesendgo 

This is from givesendgo website which of course I joined just to donate...

Update #3 Freedom Convoy Still Has Funds
February 12, 2022
facebook twitter 

Dear  Freedom Convoy Donors,

Thank you for your generous donations. Despite news reports, please know that the Ontario Government does not have possession of your donations. The Order announced by the government is only a temporary block of your donations to be passed on to the truckers by Freedom 2022 to the truckers here in Ottawa. 

Our legal team is challenging the government’s order and we are working at ways around this.

Once again the repeated actions by governments to prevent your donations from getting to the Ottawa truckers shows the importance of this fight for freedom.

The best way is to continue donating to help the truckers here on the ground and not request a refund.

We thank GiveSendFor for their commitment to ensure that the donations flow directly to the Freedom Convoy truckers here in Ottawa.

Thanks for your kind donations! Stay strong! Stay Free!

Sincerely,

Freedom Convoy 2022 Team

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3