Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

2 hours ago, Shady said:

👍🏻

I'm going to have to watch/listen to this pod because I'm a fan of JS.  It's no surprise to me that he was BBB's right hand - they're so similar in how they carry themselves/communicate.

I'm so glad he's in the NFC with Daboll instead of someplace like SD.  My dad is 78 and a life-long Giants' fan (I give him a break because it's the team he grew up with - the BILLS weren't a thing until he was in his teens), so it's good for him to have something that doesn't suck so bad.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm going to have to watch/listen to this pod because I'm a fan of JS.  It's no surprise to me that he was BBB's right hand - they're so similar in how they carry themselves/communicate.

I'm so glad he's in the NFC with Daboll instead of someplace like SD.  My dad is 78 and a life-long Giants' fan (I give him a break because it's the team he grew up with - the BILLS weren't a thing until he was in his teens), so it's good for him to have something that doesn't suck so bad.

I've got a good buddy, Giants fans, and he's one of those fans who doesn't spend a lot of time paying attention to the team when they're sucking, and I try to tell him how much he has to look forward to with Schoen and Daboll running things, and it's like he's dealing with a Giants version of BMPTSD and just is bracing for the other shoe to drop.

The roster isn't ready, but you have to credit those dudes with showing what a huge difference it makes to have competent management bringing a fresh focus and new culture.

• Like 4

On 10/31/2022 at 4:22 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm still laughing about that first run.  The boy's just not wired normally.

You got that right. And aren’t we blessed to have him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

In all honesty do you guys think you can win it all this year?

That is the hope. The coulda/woulda/shoulda from last year lingers.  People are excited.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Ann said:

That is the hope. The coulda/woulda/shoulda from last year lingers.  People are excited.

I hope so. I would love to see you guys celebrating.

• Like 3