Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

On 11/21/2022 at 8:36 AM, Ann said:

Mary Kay Cabot has a high opinion of… herself. 

Clearly she was talking about Mel Kiper Jr. who was totally enamored with Josh pre draft and was emphatic that the Browns would draft him with the #1 pick. They didn’t. They actually passed on him twice the dumb asses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nanker said:

Mary Kay Cabot has a high opinion of… herself. 

Clearly she was talking about Mel Kiper Jr. who was totally enamored with Josh pre draft and was emphatic that the Browns would draft him with the #1 pick. They didn’t. They actually passed on him twice the dumb asses. 

People were complaining when she tweeted the article out that she always hated Baker Mayfield. 

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

People were complaining when she tweeted the article out that she always hated Baker Mayfield. 

Retrospect is 20-20. Isn’t it. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Retrospect is 20-20. Isn’t it. 

I think the point was she always liked Allen as the #1 pick, always hated Baker as the #1 pick.

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think the point was she always liked Allen as the #1 pick, always hated Baker as the #1 pick.

I have to say I was always enamored of him as a pickup fornThe Bills and was thrilled when they moved up to pick him. 

I'm an old Mountain West fan.

Ill say no more. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Philosophers, sociologists, future historians: "The internet is an era-defining invention in the history of humanity, as significant as the wheel, fire, gunpowder, and electrical power."

Average people:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

What a world we live in.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dude is gifted.

I wonder how that compares 🤔 One test done with Drew Brees suggested he was a consistent 52mph.

57 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Some of those INTs have been on the receiver, some a GREAT defensive play (the Lions one was) and some have been WTF!?  I am sure he has parsed the film to know which were which, and what corrections can be made. The ones in the red zone are killers. But,  I hope he doesn't play scared trying to limit turnovers.  

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
56 minutes ago, Ann said:

Some of those INTs have been on the receiver, some a GREAT defensive play (the Lions one was) and some have been WTF!?  I am sure he has parsed the film to know which were which, and what corrections can be made. The ones in the red zone are killers. But,  I hope he doesn't play scared trying to limit turnovers.  

That throw to diggs at the end of the game could have easily gone the other way but he trusts himself enough to make those kinds of throws.

Of course there are times when he could switch it up and play smarter instead of taking unnecessary risks.  That will be the difference between a playoff heart break and a Super Bowl.