Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I keep seeing it come up on Instagram and Facebook ads. They're really pushing it on me. Looks cool!

It's pretty big compared to Jim Kelly.

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I will now never pull on his arm.  :lol:

I had a flashback

Back in the late 60’s my uncle had a donkey that dispensed cigarettes 

spacer.png
🚬 

thought some hip would have adjusted to today’s HOT memorabilia 

• O Rly 1

4 minutes ago, Shady said:

I had a flashback

spacer.png
🚬

To show you just how football-focused I am, when you said "Joint popped outta his ass", I was seriously thinking elbow, not weed.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shady said:

I had a flashback

spacer.png
🚬

Dude I had that same novelty!

On 11/13/2022 at 5:57 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Bills Mafia is *far* less classy, and *far* less decent than advertised.

There is no joy in admitting this out loud, but underneath the generosity of a people always willing to give 17 bucks to one cause or another, Bills Mafia is an embarrassing shitshow at so many levels.

After the Vikings game, there were some of the more vocal fans online LITERALLY calling for Josh and Von Miller to be benched to get new blood in there.

These are the same people who simply LOVE to point out all the players the Bills could have drafted before they picked the bust that is Kaiir Elam, and who demand to know why Elam was inactive since THEY know the answer from OBD is not the answer they want to hear.

The way they shit on Beasley because of the vaccine was embarrassing, and I'm sure it's why he didn't return. I mean, if they were concerned about his health, I'd get it, but they don't give a shit about Beasley. They were just afraid Beasley would get Josh sick and the season would die of Covid.

In the end, I can't count the number of Bills fans I needed to mute on social media because of how incredibly selfish, childish and just play ignorant they are.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There is no joy in admitting this out loud, but underneath the generosity of a people always willing to give 17 bucks to one cause or another, Bills Mafia is an embarrassing shitshow at so many levels.

After the Vikings game, there were some of the more vocal fans online LITERALLY calling for Josh and Von Miller to be benched to get new blood in there.

These are the same people who simply LOVE to point out all the players the Bills could have drafted before they picked the bust that is Kaiir Elam, and who demand to know why Elam was inactive since THEY know the answer from OBD is not the answer they want to hear.

The way they shit on Beasley because of the vaccine was embarrassing, and I'm sure it's why he didn't return. I mean, if they were concerned about his health, I'd get it, but they don't give a shit about Beasley. They were just afraid Beasley would get Josh sick and the season would die of Covid.

In the end, I can't count the number of Bills fans I needed to mute on social media because of how incredibly selfish, childish and just play ignorant they are.

Ultimately, we're all here because a large number of Bills fans elsewhere were insufferable.

And we're not exactly saints, either.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

A person is smart.  People are stupid.  Football fans are insanely stupid when their team loses and become insanely emboldened, especially on the internet.  It's always amazed me how few people understand that almost every football game's outcome is determined by 5 plays or less.  Despite this fact everyone expects other human beings to perform at the sport's highest level completely without error, with the irony being that the majority of fans don't actually understand the game beyond the very basics.

I've said this far more than I should but the very worst behavior I've witnessed at sporting events has happened at Rich Stadium.  It's beyond embarrassing how Frankenstinian the mob can be when they're emboldened by numbers and alcohol.

I will give any BILLS' fan the time of day until they prove unworthy.  When I was the President of the Anchorage BILLS' Backers, I showed a number of people the door because they couldn't behave in public.  Being fans of the same team will never be a license to mistreat another human being beyond good natured razzing (it pains me to say that because most Pats' fans I've met deserve to be truck dragged). 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ultimately, we're all here because a large number of Bills fans elsewhere were insufferable.

And we're not exactly saints, either.

We're not saints here, but at least it's easy to block out the few murmurs of stupidity. 

In fact, I'm still surprised at how many people here still participate ATOP

But Twitter is where the ship really takes on water, because not only do you have insufferable fans, but you have 'sports journalists' who love to point out stupid shit to really add to the water intake. I turn all of it all during and after a game until at least some time on Monday afternoon.

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's always amazed me how few people understand that almost every football game's outcome is determined by 5 plays or less.

What amazes me even more is how fast they are to forget where this team used to be (I'm looking at you, New Orleans Saints last night) and how they will gladly blow it all up because Josh made a bad throw. They're simply so desperate to complain, so desperate to be sad, that they'd rather argue that the unicorn we finally got should be benched because it only has one horn.

Stupid mf'ers. All sorrow. No joy.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fact, I'm still surprised at how many people here still participate ATOP

In my defense, it's only to call people idiots when someone sends up the Bat Signal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In my defense, it's only to call people idiots when someone sends up the Bat Signal.

I’ve been back twice. Once might have been a mistake. Don’t figure I’ll go there again… ever. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

A person is smart.  People are stupid.  Football fans are insanely stupid when their team loses and become insanely emboldened, especially on the internet.  It's always amazed me how few people understand that almost every football game's outcome is determined by 5 plays or less. 

Indirect - and slightly insane - evidence of this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1