Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

53 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The fumble is on Morse IMHO. He had Horrible Harry fears. 

kind of funny that the ONE DT McDermott pitches to the curb comes back to haunt him.

Edited by Joe

Billsandhorns
2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

The loss is on Josh, he owns it.  Int's and fumbles don't feed the bulldog.  Josh has offensive talent around him; he has to make better decisions.

Yeah, forget the fact that the defense gave up the most point the entire year. This was a team loss. 

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

Yeah, forget the fact that the defense gave up the most point the entire year. This was a team loss. 

There is certainly plenty of blame to go around, that's for sure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

It was a team loss, but an integral part of the team made some poor decisions.  For example, take Singletary, who is open in the right flat, rather than try to force the ball into the end zone.  Taking the given smaller steps to get to the same result eventually is the smarter route to a TD given the tenor of that particular game.

Edited by Keukasmallie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

It was a team loss, but an integral part of the team made some poor decisions.  For example, take Singletary, who is open in the right flat, rather than try to force the ball into the end zone.  Taking the given smaller steps to get to the same result eventually is the smarter route to a TD given the tenor of that particular game.

I agree, 

As Josh goes, goes the Buffalo Bills...

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Figster said:

I agree, 

As Josh goes, goes the Buffalo Bills...

That's why I think he deserves the MVP this year.  Clearly, he's the most valuable player on his team, of all teams.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Nanker said:

The fumble is on Morse IMHO. He had Horrible Harry fears. 

Snaps were fine the rest of the game, weren't they?

Really...that play was just annoying as shit.  I want to hate the play call...but the snap could have been fumbled on just about any play, so it shouldn't be a factor.  And there's no reason to think a handoff to an RB or a pass attempt wouldn't result in a safety, and a sneak is possibly the most reliable way to gain space and run down the clock at that point.  And yet, it seems like the dumbest play call imaginable, because there were plenty of other ways to get a safety and run down the clock.  

Annoying as shit, because "I don't know what the right play call was in that situation...but I'm pretty sure that pig &#%$ wasn't it."

46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's why I think he deserves the MVP this year.  Clearly, he's the most valuable player on his team, of all teams.

Not playing like he did yesterday vs the Vikings

Something I'm sure Allen would agree on...

With that being said, I agree with Josh as league MVP. On the other hand though If Dorsey doesn't get his head out of Josh's ass and start giving his RB's a chance to play hero ball,

its not happening...

To further the conversation most people would agree Tom Brady deserves GOAT status. Brady' s a great QB by all ways of measurent. Most importantly, by way of accomplishments. The question I ask, does Tom Brady have 7 Superbowl wins without a HC that understands the importance of running the football? I think not...

Edited by Figster

I was at the game. 

It is mind-boggling to watch the continued crap-factory mistakes that Josh has made in the past 2.5 games. Sorry, he's the reason we've lost the last two. 

In Josh We Trust, still. Every good team goes through stupid periods during a season.

For you ATOP people, I'd like to sincerely thank @Augie and meeting his son, @plenzmd1 for hosting, mrags and Country Cletus for also hosting, and another great time in Hammer's lot.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 3

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I was at the game. 

It is mind-boggling to watch the continued crap-factory mistakes that Josh has made in the past 2.5 games. Sorry, he's the reason we've lost the last two. 

In Josh We Trust, still. Every good team goes through stupid periods during a season.

For you ATOP people, I'd like to sincerely thank @Augie and meeting his son, @plenzmd1 for hosting, mrags and Country Cletus for also hosting, and another great time in Hammer's lot.

the truth sucks sometimes

(Last play of the game almost deserves its own thread)

Edited by Figster

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

the truth sucks sometimes

True, very true. At least Josh owns it. It’s a rough patch, and he can clean it up. I hope he can do so quickly and without putting too much pressure on himself causing more bad decisions. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

True, very true. At least Josh owns it. It’s a rough patch, and he can clean it up. I hope he can do so quickly and without putting too much pressure on himself causing more bad decisions. 

Awww man, I can guarantee you Josh Allen is so, so down on himself right now. Allen's not about playing hero ball IMO. Its all about the team comes 1st for him and he is crushed by the loss IMO. Ken Dorsey needs to fix this...

Thank God ( and Beane ) for Diggs in these situations...

Edited by Figster
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

While we are talking about blame, are we really sure @Nouseforaname didn't nap again. I mean really sure?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The sentiment here is similar to what Packers fans were going through in the painful years with Brett Favre - who is Josh's role model. 

This is a very good comparison IMO.

Gunslingers will be gunslingers...

Don't take your guns to town Josh, leave your guns at home Bills,

Don't take your guns to town...

Edited by Figster

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

And sometimes you need a mom to say "Take the underneath stuff they're giving you and stop playing hero ball and trying to force the ball downfield when you have a lead, you dumbass."

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And sometimes you need a mom to say "Take the underneath stuff they're giving you and stop playing hero ball and trying to force the ball downfield when you have a lead, you dumbass."

If I was a qb I’d be dinking and dunking my way to a Super Bowl.  My mom always says, “be careful”.  

Basically I’d be Tom Brady.

• Like 2