Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

4 hours ago, Ann said:

I am honestly surprised they didn't go for a private showing in the Diamond District or at Tiffany's or Harry Winston.

josh.webp.57e55c6520dfece56059b3c871a1cc6b.webp

Or Antwerp or Amsterdam at least. 
I remember going to the DeBeers (sp) museum/HQ in Amsterdam and having a pouch of  about 50 diamonds of various sizes shown to us. $10k and they would make anything we wanted… rings, necklaces, earrings, tiaras, you name it. 

• Popcorn 2
  • Love 1

Make some special plays but when you make a mistake, make up for it.  I remember throwing a lot of interceptions myself, but still putting pressure on the defense knowing I was going to make 3 more plays to make up for it.  

Today on Studyball, we are going to take a look at Josh Allen. Now I know I don’t always have this same opinion of quarterback play that a lot of people have. A lot of people will look at stats and dictate a quarterback play based on stats. I don’t like to do it that way. That’s why we watch tape to try and decipher how well a quarterback is playing. We saw Allen’s first game against the Jets, saw two questionable decisions and everyone said “Josh Allen played terrible.” I argue that he played a good football game outside of those two plays. And I still think he has had a pretty darn good year. A mix of the little plays with the big ones. What makes him great is still his big arm and play making ability. A couple of good differences between the first and second game, with some chance taking as well.

How do we have our cake and eat it too? It’s nearly impossible when they are going to be a couple of plays where he can’t gamble. Can you take that out of his game? He is playing better football to me. Then, once he gets creative, we have to take the good with the bad. I think he is playing really good football.

Go Be You, Josh Allen | NFL Game Tape Breakdown by Kurt Warner

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Make some special plays but when you make a mistake, make up for it.  I remember throwing a lot of interceptions myself, but still putting pressure on the defense knowing I was going to make 3 more plays to make up for it.  

How I view Ann now:
image.jpeg.d5139e2ea72ccd381d4781006f444a9a.jpeg

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Ann said:

That was something. I was sure it was picked, but nope, zipped right through his hands.

That's a great protection.  Not sure why Edwards was in the game but sending Knox over to clean up any rush was pretty awesome.

• Like 3

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Him catching a pass from himself.

True story.

At the time it happened and the finger roll dropped right onto his head, I looked at my wife and said "That's the most Josh Allen thing ever."

• Applause 2