Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Russell Copeland, who always ran like his feet weighed 50 pounds each.

That was Collingsworthless on the PBP  I think. 

Alaska Darin
14 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That was Collingsworthless on the PBP  I think. 

It was Tom Hammond on PBP and Collinsworth doing color.

It was John Fina's first game as a starter and Parcells first game as Patriots' coach.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

Few things made me smile years ago than the look on the face of a frustrated Dan Marino. He always had that look that said "That was NOT my fault."

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

@2:50 is one of my all-time favorite plays.  Odomes doesn't intercept the ball so much as just take it out of the receivers hands and run it in for the touchdown.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Elam: Put the playbook on the plane!

Cook: I studied all night, once I got the playbook.

How far we've come...

Traded a 3d round pick....for Billy Joe Hobart....to compete with Todd Collins.   :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Traded a 3d round pick....for Billy Joe Hobart....to compete with Todd Collins.   :facepalm:

And with that pick the Raiders drafted...guard Tim Kohn.

Bills still managed to get the better of that trade.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

And Bruce did it in his prime in a 3-4 with the Bills, with only one or two other players (Paup, maybe one other player) recording 10+ sacks.  White did it in a 4-3, playing on some stupid good defenses (like the 89-92 Eagles defense, with multiple players recording double-digit sacks).

Reggie White was great...but sorry, Bruce was better.  It scares me to think what Bruce might have done in those Eagles defenses.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Freaking Hobert. I've witnessed players do some incredibly stupid things, but Hobert was the absolute worst. I hope he had to spend the rest of his life as a Wal Mart greeter  in Macungie.

Alaska Darin
40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And Bruce did it in his prime in a 3-4 with the Bills, with only one or two other players (Paup, maybe one other player) recording 10+ sacks.  White did it in a 4-3, playing on some stupid good defenses (like the 89-92 Eagles defense, with multiple players recording double-digit sacks).

Reggie White was great...but sorry, Bruce was better.  It scares me to think what Bruce might have done in those Eagles defenses.

I think Wade's first season as DC was '95 and Bruce was already into his 30s.  He played virtually his entire prime out of position while lining up in the exact same spot every down and still put up those numbers.

• Like 1