Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Climate policy

snafu

4merper4mer
On 3/27/2024 at 5:08 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not one single reference to the study.  Not one.  

I was going to read it and see if it makes sense - at first blush, it doesn't to me, which has me wondering if I'm missing something.  

But...no study in that article, just arguments to authority.  &#%$ing American &#%$ing bullshit science writing.

Did you run it through a quantum Drake equation?  That might help.

devnull
24 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did you run it through a quantum Drake equation?  That might help.

anBn

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, devnull said:

anBn

I hate that equation.  The whole thing is a product of factors that are completely undetermined and undeterminable.  But everyone seems to think it's profound.  May as well call it the OBF DAB POMA Equation.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
7 hours ago, devnull said:

anBn

Sometimes I imagine that a bunch of us from this site will get together for a game, and I'll show up at the tailgate late, and walk in on what would look a lot like a Lambda Lambda Lambda party at Adams College.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, B-Man said:

Not the only one.

From NBC.

There's research that say it can.  But...

1) that research isn't very good, and

2) the causal mechanism it claims would require New Jersey to be under several hundred feet of water.  

• Like 1

RochesterRob
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sometimes I imagine that a bunch of us from this site will get together for a game, and I'll show up at the tailgate late, and walk in on what would look a lot like a Lambda Lambda Lambda party at Adams College.

I'll be the one dancing with a girl not from Omega Mu.

• Haha 1

devnull
41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I checked her web site.  Her Senate campaign is based on "our current leaders being out of touch with reality."  :classic_laugh:

She'll fit right in

• Like 2

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Trent Edwards used Lamar’s limp wristed throwing style.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

The poverty of Indonesian tranny hookers is the last straw!  I'm buying solar panels, dammit!

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

An earthquake, an eclipse and cicadas walk into a bar where a bunch of idiotic chicks are talking.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • clown 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

mead107

Maybe she is causing global warming? 
how many times a day does she fart ?

What kind of car does she drive? 
Does she have a gas stove? 
how does she heat or cool her house? 
does she fly. 

What does she do with her food waste and garbage? 

I could go on and on and on 

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

An earthquake, an eclipse and cicadas walk into a bar where a bunch of idiotic chicks are talking.

Holy cow, there is dumb, and then there is Sunny Hostin dumb.

When will they just correct the title of the show and call it what it really is?

The View (from inside Joe Biden's ass)

• Like 5

mead107
6 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Holy cow, there is dumb, and then there is Sunny Hostin dumb.

When will they just correct the title of the show and call it what it really is?

The View (from inside Joe Biden's ass)

She live in a house in New York that she bought 3 years ago for 3.5 million. 

https://apple.news/AwdCWdDXTShaF8EfcJvL1zg

“The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg, France delivered its ruling in a case brought by more than 2,000 Swiss women, the majority of whom are in their 70s, against Switzerland’s government. They argued that climate change-fueled heat waves undermined their health and quality of life, and put them at risk of dying.”

“The court ruled that the Swiss government had violated some of the women’s human rights due to “critical gaps” in its national legislation to reduce planet-heating emissions, as well as a failure to meet past climate targets.”

• clown 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

https://apple.news/AwdCWdDXTShaF8EfcJvL1zg

“The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg, France delivered its ruling in a case brought by more than 2,000 Swiss women, the majority of whom are in their 70s, against Switzerland’s government. They argued that climate change-fueled heat waves undermined their health and quality of life, and put them at risk of dying.”

“The court ruled that the Swiss government had violated some of the women’s human rights due to “critical gaps” in its national legislation to reduce planet-heating emissions, as well as a failure to meet past climate targets.”

What's the differential between "climate change" and "turning 70?"