Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/mysterious-antennas-found-utahs-hills-some-speculate-decentralized-blockchain-network

Salt Lake City officials are finding mysterious antennas across the foothills of the Salt Lake City metropolitan area. The first ones were discovered nearly a year ago, but more have been popping up in recent months. These devices appear to be relaying data across a wide area. 

As first reported by KSLTV 5 in Utah, the mysterious devices consist of a battery box, a solar panel, and an antenna.

"These towers have been bolted into different peaks and summits and ridges around the foothills," Tyler Fonarow, the city's recreational trails manager, explained, "and it started with one or two, and now it might be as much as a dozen."

• Wow 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Cinga

• Nouseforaname

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/davos-plans-next-pandemic-suggests-national-digital-infrastructures-track-vaccination

The globalists continue to refuse to address their many failures, but panels like the following say it all - They realize that the truth has hit the mainstream and far too many people are now questioning the validity of the restrictions, mandates, masks and the mRNA vaccines.  All of these measures have proven to be mostly useless in preventing viral spread, and now the negative side effects of the vaccines are being admitted to, at least to a point.  All in all, the pandemic was not the golden opportunity that Klaus Schwab and the WEF expected.    

Their hopes and dreams now turn to a future pandemic, perhaps one with a far higher death rate that creates more exploitable public fear.

Another very interesting comment is made by Tony Blair, who calls for national digital infrastructure for tracking vaccinations.  Blair suggests that to keep various national governments on board with the agenda, they would have to be convinced pandemic issues are "continuing issues."

Albert Bourla addresses the possibility and challenges of producing vaccines in an even faster time frame to respond to new viral events.  His conclusion?  That regulators need to continue to keep doors open for Big Pharma in terms of expediency even when there is not a pandemic in play.  The average vaccine takes at least 10 years of study for safety and long term side effects; the covid vaccines were developed and administered in less than a year under emergency authorization.  This new standard of minimized safety obstacles is what Big Pharma and the WEF want for all vaccines and drugs in the future.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

This "Damar Hamlin is dead, and we're only seeing a body double" conspiracy theory is one of the most awesomely stupid things I've ever seen.  

I really want to milk this for all it's worth.  "Damar wasn't hit by Tee Higgins, he was hit by a cruise missile!"  "Damar Hamlin can't melt steel beams!"  "Damar Hamlin was on the grassy knoll!"  

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This "Damar Hamlin is dead, and we're only seeing a body double" conspiracy theory is one of the most awesomely stupid things I've ever seen.  

I really want to milk this for all it's worth.  "Damar wasn't hit by Tee Higgins, he was hit by a cruise missile!"  "Damar Hamlin can't melt steel beams!"  "Damar Hamlin was on the grassy knoll!"  

Maybe he fell off the end of the flat Earth.

The media ignored a very fateful event
in the waning days of the Obama administration

Washington Examiner, by Elizabeth Stauffer

Original Article

Independent journalist Mike McCormick served as a White House stenographer during the Obama administration, an experience that provided him with both insider knowledge and a unique perspective. In a recent Substack post, McCormick questioned why, less than two weeks prior to former President Donald Trump’s inauguration, the Obama administration chose to give the “green light” to lift the moratorium on federal funding for gain-of-function research, or research intended to increase the lethality or the transmissibility of a pathogen.

• O Rly 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

People: "All Damar has to do is post a video."

People: "The video's old/fake."

This is what makes a conspiracy theory.  When EVERY data point is twisted to prove the hypothesis.  Conspiracy theories are inherently unfalsifiable.  Which makes them bullshit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is what makes a conspiracy theory.  When EVERY data point is twisted to prove the hypothesis.  Conspiracy theories are inherently unfalsifiable.  Which makes them bullshit.

If the Earth were flat the edge would definitely be in Cincinnati.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There were 2 hitters.

Tee did not act alone.

(forgive me for the joke Damar)

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

There were 2 hitters.

Tee did not act alone.

(forgive me for the joke Damar)

I don’t know how stupid someone has to be to trust advice from someone who has a stethoscope around his neck that is actually just a nutritionist…

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was sent a tictok today with a guy that claimed he knew Damar and asked him to stop by to prove he was ok. A guy with a hoodie walked through his room and did the heart symbol and that was his proof. It is just asinine that people are running with this. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I was sent a tictok today with a guy that claimed he knew Damar and asked him to stop by to prove he was ok. A guy with a hoodie walked through his room and did the heart symbol and that was his proof. It is just asinine that people are running with this. 

The truth is they're hiding the fact that Hamlin was killed by chemtrails.

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky reportedly wanted to get in on that action so he called Hamlin to come to the Ukrainian front lines to offer moral support to his military fighting the Russians.

“Damar Hamlin is IN THE BUILDING!” Zelensky shouted upon seeing his new friend despite the fact that they were outside. “If my troops see Hamlin in any capacity, it will blow the door off this war!”

😂

On 1/25/2023 at 7:21 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a deepfake produced by MGM

• Like 1

Damn Martians are screwing with us !

BearFacedCraterOnMars.jpg

Facial pareidolia is the human tendency or illusion of seeing facial structures in an everyday objects – such as seeing the "man in the Moon," or the face of Jesus on a piece of toast.

But here's a newly found crater on Mars that might be a case of 'bear-adoilia.'

There's no denying, the crater looks like a bear's face. We've seen some crazy craters on Mars over the years from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment camera (HiRISE) – like the famous smiley face, or an elephant and a bird.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The truth is they're hiding the fact that Hamlin was killed by chemtrails.

&#%$in' Build-A-Bear Group and their Illuminati lackeys.

• Haha 3